• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plant's weight: Heavyweight or superheavy?

What weight class should Plant be classified as?

• Heavyweight

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Superheavyweight

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
So as I'm sure we're all aware, the Plant is inexplicably really, really heavy. Which is cool, as it allows us to live til absurd %'s, but I was wondering whether people consider Plant a heavyweight or a superheavyweight, since its weight value of 112 is equidistant from that of the heaviest heavyweights (Bowser Jr. and the Samuses) and the lightest superheavyweights (Charizard and Incineroar). It's admittedly a pretty arbitrary classification, but I'm curious what the consensus among the Plant community is. What do you think?

Last edited:

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
I'd say based on the way he feels to play and the way he moves he fits in better as the heaviest of the heavyweights. Doesn't feel quite right grouping him in with the superheavies

Top Bottom