• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Place Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
There used to be a thread like this, and I liked the idea, but the host abandoned it, and I can't find it, so I'm making a new one!

Rules:
YOU, yes you, will be placing your bets on who you think will be the winner of computer battles! I will give you the stats, characters, teams, items or not, time, levels, and anything else that is suggested. EVERYONE who signs up for the first match will start out with 1000 dollars (points, coins, etc). For every battle, you bet whatever amount you wish (50 min.) on who you think will be the victor. AFTER the first match, anybody else who signs up must first guess a match correctly before gaining any money. Once all but one are out, that person will be the victor. Then we will begin the whole process over again (which will take quite a while).

Title: An Alternate Universe

Team A: Mario (8), Link (8)
Team B: Bowser(9), Ganondorf(7)

Stage: Final Destination
Time limit: 10:00
Items: N/A
Starting time: 5 p.m. Central Time, Sunday, July 22nd.

Place your bets!
(To clarify: everyone who signs up now gets 1k. Afterwards, anybody can guess who will win, but will only gain anything to bet with once they guess correctly once. Also- when you lose your cash, you are out untill the next round begins, which likely wont be to soon. I suggest not blowing it all.)

Please comment with any suggestions you have ;).

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Current Points: 1000

I'm willing to bet that Team B wins... for... 120 points!

Hehe, cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom