• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Thunder Twice Offstage?

AbsyntheMinded

Smash Rookie
i asked this in the discord just 2 days ago, the timing is somewhat strict and don't do it too early or your head will be too close to the stage and the pk will come out and immediately disappear into the stage.

it took my less than 5 minutes to consistently get it in training mode and games afterwards.

definitely useful

IllNess

Smash Rookie
i asked this in the discord just 2 days ago, the timing is somewhat strict and don't do it too early or your head will be too close to the stage and the pk will come out and immediately disappear into the stage.

it took my less than 5 minutes to consistently get it in training mode and games afterwards.

definitely useful
How many frames is the window to be able to do it again? If I don't do it immediately after, I can't do it again.

AbsyntheMinded

Smash Rookie
I do not know the frame date unfortunately, someone in the discord might be able to help with that. I was told the window is fairly tight, but it does not feel hard to consistently hit if you are prepared.

Top Bottom