• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

T-Rektz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3093-7547-5105
The first link was the right one, an invite link, but it expired after 30 minutes. There should be a checkbox that says "Set this link to never expire," or you can go into the invite settings and make one that lasts for a day or something.

Berni_Alt

Smash Apprentice
The first link was the right one, an invite link, but it expired after 30 minutes. There should be a checkbox that says "Set this link to never expire," or you can go into the invite settings and make one that lasts for a day or something.
It was just the link someone send me when i wanted to join the discord, ask Luco he sende me the link, because i dont know how.

lucasfan3068

Smash Rookie
Umm well hi I'll post here.

Ok so Lucas I just love the way this kid fights! I especially like how much farther he launches with PK Thunder than ness does! Anyone else feel that way?

Berni_Alt

Smash Apprentice
Umm well hi I'll post here.

Ok so Lucas I just love the way this kid fights! I especially like how much farther he launches with PK Thunder than ness does! Anyone else feel that way?
Well, i think most of us here feel that way, it goes a long way and if we got walls there is no way we cant recover unless we fail ourselves.

Red Stache

Smash Cadet
I know this thread hasn't been used in a while. But I thought I would post this here.

I noticed when they showed Smash Ultimate, that when they showed Lucas' Final Smash, that neither Duster or Flint was there.
Because before, they had shown Paula and Poo with Ness in his Final Smash, and there reason Jeff wasn't in it, since that had him for an assist trophy.

Because of this, I wonder if Flint or Duster are used as assist trophies... or perhaps one of them is and the other is in as a real playable fighter.
I'm more then likely wrong. (Since I know an argument about why Flint wouldn't been there anyway.)

Still. Have Flint wielding his giant 4x4 (or 8x8), would be pretty interesting to use/play as him.
Same with Duster and his Theif Arts and things like the Wall Staples. Would be interesting to see his animated walk and run cycles, with the limp he has.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I know this thread hasn't been used in a while. But I thought I would post this here.

I noticed when they showed Smash Ultimate, that when they showed Lucas' Final Smash, that neither Duster or Flint was there.
Because before, they had shown Paula and Poo with Ness in his Final Smash, and there reason Jeff wasn't in it, since that had him for an assist trophy.

Because of this, I wonder if Flint or Duster are used as assist trophies... or perhaps one of them is and the other is in as a real playable fighter.
I'm more then likely wrong. (Since I know an argument about why Flint wouldn't been there anyway.)

Still. Have Flint wielding his giant 4x4 (or 8x8), would be pretty interesting to use/play as him.
Same with Duster and his Theif Arts and things like the Wall Staples. Would be interesting to see his animated walk and run cycles, with the limp he has.
Duster could do a bunch of fun stuff with the thief tools like flip opponents the other way, make 'em fall asleep or immobilize them, he'd be a fantastic assist trophy!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

A Flint or Duster AT is a possibility. I wouldn't bet on a new Mother series rep, though. If it happened, my bet would be on Porky/Master Porky.

Red Stache

Smash Cadet
A Flint or Duster AT is a possibility. I wouldn't bet on a new Mother series rep, though. If it happened, my bet would be on Porky/Master Porky.
No, no, I understand and I wasn't betting that Nintendo would put a new MOTHER series character in for SSB-Ultimate.

Just thought that the lack of either of them in Lucas' Final Smash, could have been a possible clever/hidden hint about either of them could be used as an Assist Trophy, or they could have made one of them to have joined in on as a playable character.

My reasoning is because of their very unique skills and talents, not just in MOTHER 3 or the MOTHER series in general, but in Nintendo's roster as a whole.
Ofcourse, Master Porky falls in the same league too, so I do understand that.

But while there is a chance that Nintendo might put them in, we'll have to wait and see. As like you said, I won't have unbelievable expectations that either Flint or Duster will join, or that Nintendo will add a new MOTHER character.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
My bet is on no flint in any capacity because the character is just exceedingly niche despite being playable (like only Mother fans and bald people know who Flint is).

Duster would be very cool as an assist trophy but that's a lot of assist trophies dedicated to one series.

Admiral Bobbery

Smash Rookie
I've been doing my normal scrolling through social media and I've been spotting a "ban Lucas" movement at tournaments. Anyone here actually know why this is a thing? It's not like he's broken or anything.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Apparently it was Seagull Joe trolling on Twitter and people believed him and supported it. Players want to get rid of anything that they find difficult or annoying, to make winning easier is my take on it.

Zuppo

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3593-0420-8915
Is there anyone who has Lucas as main? I wanted to play him bc of the exclusion of Isaac but there is very few videos and information online.

Top Bottom