• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Balloon

Blueberry Kong

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DKbill
As you all know, when Ness hit's someone or something with PK Fire, the fire will start. If it misses it will simply disappear. Generally it is thought of that it only becomes fire if it hits the opponent, but it can also hit objects with hurtboxes. This is most notable on Castle Seige with the big statues. If you PK Fire them, it could set up a good wall of defence.

I am here to talk about the PK Ballooon technique. This is extremely useful while fighting ICs and you are camping on the moving platform. If you hit the Balloon. with PK Fire, the wall of fire will begin to fall. If they jump into it trying to catch you on the platform, you can combo into Dair > Jab Lock > Fsmash > DEATH.

I have yet to see this PK balloon technique used in a combo video because that would be sick.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
While any well spaced dair can follow up into a jab lock (untechd), fire's properties never cease to amaze and surprise me xD gj on the find

Last edited:
Top Bottom