• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pittsburgh Smashers?

PKMudkip

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0087-2827-5098
Switch FC
SW-5862-2113-3817
I live in Pittsburgh and I feel as if no one up here plays Smash. So are there any people who play Smash here for 3ds? It would be nice to maybe switch friend codes with someone?

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I stay near Pittsburgh often. I can play both 3DS and WiiU. WiiU is preferable, of course. What part of town are you from?

PKMudkip

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0087-2827-5098
Switch FC
SW-5862-2113-3817
noone is ever on SB anymore but i live in South Park!
we have weekly tourneys for Melee on friday and PM/Smash4 on saturdays down at CMU!
What do you play?
I play Melee and Smash 4 3DS. 3Ds is mainly what I play but I can do Melee if time allows. I can do Wii U as well. Just one thing, do you guys have an age limit. I am only 13 and I don't know if I woul be allowed there.

Last edited:

CoffeeFiend

Smash Rookie
quote something when you respond so i get a notification lol like i said. no one is on here much
Brand new Pittsburgh smasher here (can hardly wave dash), and I'm looking to dive in and get better asap. I don't have friends that play or anything, so I'm looking for a regular group to start practicing with even if I get bodied. Do you guys still meet in the summer?

Top Bottom