• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit vs. Lucas

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
I have a delema, (excuse my spelling).

I cannot beat my uncle with pit when he uses Lucas. He always spams his up-b to get the final smash. Otherwise he's just evasive.

What to do?

Esca

Smash Champion
Dude. Lucas is easy, just shield his up-b. Or even easier, just spam with arrows. You can never lose with arrows.

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
I mean, I'm incapable of getting Final Smashes when he just uses his up-b to break them. He'll get it in a matter of milliseconds

Gunmetalman

Smash Rookie
Yeah Lucas' up+b is really good for getting the smash balls. I'd suggest going for Lucas rather than the smash ball as soon as the smash ball appears. Try curving Pit's arrows into the smash ball as well. But ultimately you can just play with the smash balls off.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You could play without smash balls to negate the "Up+B to Smash ball" thing. Shoot an arrow at Lucas when he's using PK Freeze or PK Thunder. I never liked Lucas anyways. His annoying range is well... Annoying.
When you mean your uncle is evasive, I think you mean he's a Coward/camper. A speed character should catch up to him in no time, but if you want to use Pit, try to predict his moves.
Mirror shield can counter PK Freeze. Try different stages to see if anything changes. But please... Dont use Luigi's Mansion!

Top Bottom