• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Duo

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
First off, I felt the need to make a thread, because most of the threads on the Pit boards seem kinda...dead. I just felt that making a new thread would get me farther than posting in the "Official Innovative Ideas Thread" which hasn't been touched since last month...

Anyway, here's what the deal is: Me and my friend are going to team in an upcoming smash tourney and we want to do double Pit (with the team name: "Dropped on our Wings"...lol). He mains Pit, and I play his Pit like every other day so we both have Pit experience. Some ideas and tips on what would make a good Pit duo would be pretty nice if I could get some help, and who knows, this thread might spark some discussions :). I already know that there was a Pit duo at Apex 2013 (Strobe+StarLight) that were pretty cool, and that's kind of where I got the idea to do a Pit duo from. Anyway, I'd like to hear y'alls ideas, so bring em on!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Well double Pit can be pretty strong, edguarding with 2 Pits spamming arrows is nearly impossible to get around especially if the opponent doesn't have a reflector or reliable recovery on stage move.

Top Bottom