• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Advanced Guide for SSB4

Guide Pit Advanced Guide for SSB4

Deer

Smash Rookie
NNID
KostGr
3DS FC
1994-2325-9962
Deer submitted a new guide:

Pit Advanced Guide for SSB4 - Pit advanced techniques/strategies

Hello everyone. This my “advanced” guide for Pit. To read this it’s required that you know the basics about the character and you wanna know more. If you don’t I suggest reading this guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Va9GvzFaCZnF4xtyGPScFFJ9gEGaTO-xZDELbBJLe7Y/edit#

Sooo, let’s start.

1.Neutral

1.1 Approaching

1.2 Camping

1.4 Footsies

2. Advantage

2.1 Juggling

2.2 Edgeguarding

2.3 Combos

2.4 Option Coverage at the Ledge

3. Disadvantage

3.1 Landing

Read more about this guide...

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Due to the irregular spacing of the paragraphs, you are probably writing this in a word document or Google Doc. I'd just like to point out that when copypasting into SmashBoard's guide editor, it always adds two spaces where you put one. So, while typing the document, it's best if you use half of the line breaks that you normally do to make it less work to fix on here.

Last edited:

Reverbo

Smash Rookie
Very nice, pretty much everything seemed to be on the mark. I really look forward to the stage/matchup discussion section!

Top Bottom