• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimpido Pamurai -* Luigi Combo Vid *-

Eggz

Smash Hero
Aside from your music, the video in it's entirety was great. I loved the combos. Next time though, try to use a direct connection to your TV to capture footage.

Also, rofl @ myself in the intro and ammon in the end.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LMAO QUALITY VID PAUL!!!

Man, horrible music until the guitar solos, which owned, but nevertheless the combos were great, the use of fireball effectively was great. Definately a noteworthy Luigi vid.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Can you call that music?!? O_o
I watched it with the sound on, but it was just: WHAaaaaGREEEAAAwoooeeeHAAAHEEAAAWAAAAHHHEEEOOOHAAA

just, wtf xD

lmao @ the end. That Peach player seemed happy =P

edit:
O yeah, I forget to tell you;
Really nice combo vid, but indeed the quality isn't the best, but that doesn't bother me that much ^^

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
I started by saying to myself " this music isnt bad" until i heard these loud grumbled voices.
then i turend off the sound and listnd to some other music why watching

content 7/10
sound 1/10
I watched it with the sound on, but it was just: WHAaaaaGREEEAAAwoooeeeHAAAHEEAAAWAAAAHHHEEEOOOHAAA
that pretty much sums it up

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm more concerned with lol-ing at your sig than watching this video

*click*

EDIT: OMG THAT IS MY FAVORITE SONG WHERE DID YOU FIND IT!</lies>

O.O

its lots of terrifying screaming T-T

your video scares gimpyfish, and gimpyfish will have no part of it. T-T

qualityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i know you made it for fun, so you gets a <3/10

vids for fun are always fun

yeah that was my uber critique haha

oh ya best ending to any video or any ANYTHING... EVER.

dr.luigi

Smash Apprentice
hmm, lets put a star wipe here...and another here. ****it. more star wipes. good vid, bloody hell was unleashed on sheik at 1:20.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
thank youz all that like it XD, and rohins... watch the credits pl0z, altho cradle of filth is a good band, this band is called through the eyes of the dead :)

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Wow my bad, I don't know how I missed that.

Your Luigi is very nice imo. I liked your timing and spacing of tilts (like the one against the marth fsmash) especially.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
hehe i dont know if he is a beast but im happyz that u guys liked my vid

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
hahahahhaa... that was quality entertainment... sry.. i cant stop laughing at the music and the comments in this thread.

just, wtf xD

lmao @ the end. That Peach player seemed happy =P
yes.. your luigi is certainly awesome... though some of your targets were not.

hey... your in the crew with eggz and hero. did you come to our BC tournament at SFU?
i would love to play your luigi given the chance.
ok.. talk in pm/BCthread.

and lol at gimpy

He's actually not in our crew lol. The Peach and the Fox that's not me went though.
Wow Shane/Ammon, I liked the Nacho Libre handshake in there, and am I the only one who noticed that!?

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Hey Paul. I want those matches we had.

And not a bad video... Some of that was pretty good, except the video quality. Make that better...

Mr. Noddle

Smash Cadet
Much <3 to Luigi players.

I didn't hear any music at the ending credits. O.o What happened?

The main music was terrible. Luigi stuff is only good with alternative-ish rock, piano and reggae. Video quality was nothing to complain about. Video ACTION was teh awesome. <3 WD f-tilts and fireball play. Overall: GREAT, but next time get better music.

:laugh: @ the title.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol thx XD, and afro wats up, umm i dont think i have the vids nemore but we could always record more and get some where i dont get ***** by ur pikhacu :p

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I read your pm, and I have to say this is one of the better combo vids I’ve seen of Luigi.

Your Luigi is good, good tech chasing, edge guarding, pretty much everything was solid.

The quality of the video didn't bother me or the music. I look forward to the next one, if you ever make any.

So I guess WA has another Luigi. :)
Just like Gimpy said, I should move up to WA with all the Luigi players.

*Two thumbs up*

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
thinking to myself, "hmmm, i main Luigi, maybe I should go to WA...."

<snaps out of it> ahem, yes superb combo video!:cool: combos, tech skill...

keep it up!

I look forward to more videos

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
thank you, im starting a crew with few ppl now so ill be making combo videos for them but maybe in the future there might be a second pimpido pamurai XD

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
i only watched the first 2 minutes because the music hurt my ears. the combos were good though. luigi+ horribly bad death metal=no no

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
The combos were awesome, the music was probably the worst music you could possibly choose. Seriously, Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears would've been better. But you've got a great Luigi.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
Through the eyes of the dead!!!!!!!!! i thought i was the only smasher that listened to that stuff and the funny thing is that i play luigii too...........we should ditto sometime and jam to good music sometime

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
wowz, didnt know ppl actually still looked at this thread, thank you guys, and Dory..? that sounds good XD

Top Bottom