• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimpido Pamurai 2

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
well I dont wanna sound like a *** or anything I really didnt like it
-your opponents looks like idiot
-the combos look set up
-why make 2 so soon?

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Well I guess all u guys that dont like it are right,
I am just a nobody trying to get my name out there,
And I was playing ppl that didnt know how to properly DI,
I guess i was just trying to fool my self into thinking im halfway decent with luigi...
Sorry to dissapoint all of you :(

Eggz

Smash Hero
Omg your getting too good at comboing. Your music is quite a step up. You should've used the orchestral versions though. rofl @ your last clip with ganon spike antic. That same thing happened in Canada.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
ppa0 for president0 - hide your daughters!

Omg your getting too good at comboing. Your music is quite a step up. You should've used the orchestral versions though. rofl @ your last clip with ganon spike antic. That same thing happened in Canada.
I tell ya, crazy things like that happen in Canada all the time. It must be the cold, wintery mountain air that's screwing with the electronics. I could've sworn I wallteched off my teammate's Jigglypuff once. That, or I'm getting it confused with the time I fell down the stairs and landed on my dog.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
In all honesty I thought it was very good actually. I think you got a pretty good Luigi on your hands and I really encourage you to get better and make more because it was entertaining. Nice job, and the music didn't bother me I kind of liked it.

Top Bottom