• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin Thread: An all purpose Pikmin thread

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-22.jpg

With how popular the Donkey Kong discussion thread is, and the rumors of a 4th Pikmin game in the horizon, I decided to make a thread dedicated to the general discussion of the Pikmin Franchise as a whole.

If anyone has any response on any Pikmin related topics would be nice to hear it, and if there is a dedicated Pikmin discord that would be nice to attend as well.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Who’s your favorite captain? Mine is Olimar even though the cast of Pikmin 3 is fantastic. Just the tenacity of Pikmin 1’s castaway arc really endeared me to the character.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Cool that's cool, how is it
It’s seems to be a simple pedometer game so far. Pluck some Pikmin, walk around with them. Find fruit and plant flowers, raise and pluck more Pikmin. Think early Pokémon Go. The AR is pretty cool, seeing Pikmin scamper across my desk.

Top Bottom