• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin & Olimar Land into Brawl

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
he probably has a move for pulling out more pikman and how would a one button match work that way?

Lol this deconfirms the already deconfirmed single button mode haha.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Actually I agree with Kraid transforming into Shadow Mario is to Zeldaish not to mention Marioish is well. Plus I don't think he would have enough attacks as himself to get a spot right now.

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
"I hope you realize that there is a chance you might not come back, right?""Ah well. Everybory's gotta go sometime!"- One Piece

I am also hoping for Bowser Jr. to be in. I think that he would have a unique enough moveset to be in. His B could be throwing a spiked shell, -> B would be a missle like attack, ^B would be using the paintbrush! vB would be transforming between Jr. and Shadow Mario.

Shadow Mario's B would be using the paintbrush to create a gust of wind (this occured when you had to chase him through Pianta Village), ->B would be to paint an "M" in midair which he can use to warp through space! ^B and vB would be the same.

For his FS, Jr. could pull out either Mecha-Bowser (it appears off the side of the screen and can either breathe fire or launch missles) or Jr. could pull out his missle boat (from Corona Mt. boss battle).

Bowser Jr. would fit well with the cast of Brawl!

Jason777123

Smash Cadet
Olimar is cool and very unique but there are already 24 characters
how many unlockable characters are there 2? i think this is the last
character update because Sakuria cant give away all the unlockable characters!

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
To my knowledge, none of the leakers have said that Bowser Jr. is in Brawl. That says something, no matter how little it is.

Anyway, I didn't think about single-button mode. I know it's gone, but that would suck hardcore if it was in and someone picked Olimar. lol.
Olimar is really awesome, considering he's the only character (apart from PT) who can change his actual STATS in the middle of battle. (stats= strength, speed, range, etc).

He's going to play so different than anyone else, that it's going to take a long time to get any sort of goodness with him, but he looks like he has potential to be amazing. I can only wait and hope.

Top Bottom