• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin 3

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Pikmin 3's coming out next month who's planing to get it?.I may pre-order a few days before it comes out.

Iv not played Pikmin since the gamecube days. So im super excited for this instalment.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Day 1 buy for me. While it's hard to not look at spoilers, I've heard that it's better to use Wiimote+ over the other options.

superorez

Smash Rookie
I'm getting it. Do you think the Multiplayer will be competitive. Could there be Pikmin 3 tourneys?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Played like 10 ingame days and are not finnished in story mode, and have played some bingobattles.

Bingobattle might be Nintendos biggest multiplayereffort for years, its feels very deep and even thought the concept is easy to learn, the fact that you have the boards and the map makes it very interesting and i think the fruits on the boards is random, but in this case its a interesting thing since you'll have to adapt to the map right when the game start and plotting a strategy from the get go.

I sure hope people really give this multiplayer a chance because i think it can be very interesting if players get to a deeper level in multiplayer then what youll get during the initial hours (which still are fun to play though) and "making builds" like in Starcraft but with more diversity.

superorez

Smash Rookie
That's very encouraging. I just gotta get some other people playing with me then. I've never built a scene before but wish me luck.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Currently playing. The Wiimote+ and Nunchucks are the best way to play this game. Also the fruits in this game looks very edible. :d

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Didin't get it when i had planed to,Will be getting it for christmas.Also think there was some dlc that came out for it last week? may try that to.

Top Bottom