• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu's Shocking Ways to Victory **WORKING PROGRESS

Pikachu's Shocking Ways to Victory **WORKING PROGRESS

PichuAngel

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1289-8688-6090
PichuAngel submitted a new guide:

Pikachu's Shocking Ways to Victory - ⚡ Find out competitve Pikachu moves used in shocking ways! ⚡

Welcome to my Pikachu guide! In here, you will find out shocking ways to claim Pikachu's moves in a competitive style. Learn how to use moves that you wouldn't normally use in a way you thought you could. Main Pikachu by simply following my provided steps to success *^_^*
Read more about this guide...

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I like using Quick Attack in a similar fashion. Pika is a highly versatile character! <3 Hope to see more of this guide in the near future

Last edited:

Nocally

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3840-6058-2117
It's great and all, but maybe you should show of some follow up attacks at low, mid and higher percents too. I usually can get some follow up air attacks at the 0-40% range. and maybe you could show of some up-b behind them shenanigans.

PichuAngel

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1289-8688-6090
It's great and all, but maybe you should show of some follow up attacks at low, mid and higher percents too. I usually can get some follow up air attacks at the 0-40% range. and maybe you could show of some up-b behind them shenanigans.
I'm defiantly gonna work on that! Just stay patient and thanks for the support <3

Volt@ge

Smash Cadet
NNID
Selybe
3DS FC
5112-4219-4625
Is a good start. ^^ QA is such an integral part of Pikachu. Even with QAC gone, the mobility it provides is something only Pika can claim to have and is a huge selling point of the character.

As others and yourself have said, it's a work in progress and could do with perhaps some bread and butter combos next. Things such as FF F-air > Grab, staple combos that somebody new to Pika can take and use to decent effect as they learn. Not that there's a massive rush. =p

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
So, any news on some update to this guide? I wanna see Pikachu's options all fleshed out. :^)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
It's really nice to see some new pika players this time around. I'm sure prime (pikabunz) or myself could offer any input on pika in smash 4 if you'd like as we are both experienced pikas , pikabunz for more than I in thst regard. Also your name is adorable pichu angel.

Cows

Smash Apprentice
I personally like to up throw to thunder combo. Usually works around 90-120% for most opponents. I have also gotten a few kills if used near the edge.

TheGentleman

Smash Rookie
Feel free to plagiarize the following combos(Though i'd appriciate some credit):
~0-30%:
Fthrow>Dash Forward>Usmash>SH Uair>DJ Nair
~0-40%:
Fthrow>Dash Attack>SH or FH Fair(judge depending on opponents char)
~0-20%:
Dthrow>Utilt>Utilt>Utilt>SH Uair>DJ Nair
~30-55%:
Dthrow>SH Uair>DJ Nair
~25-40%:
Dash Attack>FF Fair>Ftilt
~25-30%:
Dash Attack>FF Fair>Utilt>Utilt>SH Uair>DJ Nair
~95-120%(Kills):
Uthrow>Down Special
~35+%(Damage):
Uthrow or Dthrow>Down Special

Some of these require reads or good reaction times, and bad vectoring or reactions times by the opponent.

Percent ranges listed are average ballpark figures, take them with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Top Bottom