• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Skype Chat

soju

SD God
if you want to start it I dont mind I was going to a while back but i got lazy, I dont mind doing skype calls still though

Mittenz

Smash Rookie
I started one a couple days ago. I added all the people how posted their skype to the facebook group, so check your skype if you haven't already. I think the real question is what do we want to use the skype group for? I think like meeting monthly and analysing a few pika vids together would be a good start.

Psyant

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Psyant
Would love to get an invite for this too. Skype is psyamftw.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
Oh, invite me! This will be really useful. My Skype tag is the same as my Smashboards. If the Skype group is abandoned, please lead me to one that is active. Also, @ soju soju where's the Pikachu Facebook group? I'd love to join for real-time advice.

D

Deleted member

Wait, I'll join. I haven't used Skype in some time so I need to find my info. I'll post it here when I'm done.

Kaleb I.A.

Smash Rookie
If there's an advanced one , I'd like to be added in there but either way kaleb.almighty

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Could you add me to Pikachu Skype chat?

My Skype is: jorge.aguire1

Top Bottom