• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Frame Data!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I can get the frame data on some of the invincibilty of moves with PSA if you guys want. (Sorry if you feel the bump was unnecessary)

lucy!JOE!

Smash Cadet
...I DONT GET IT....start up what? how long it takes him to start the move and finsh it?
i get what frames are like it take him that long to do a move....but what is the significance of this?
it would be greatly appreciated if someone explained to me.....srry for being such a hassle

Veril

Frame Savant
No need to include the shield data as all characters have the same shield refraction, shield drop lag periods, shield startup (0 frames normally), and shield lifespan (178 frames).

Great thread. I fact checked the SH/FH data and its correct, kudos (more frame data threads have that wrong than not from what I've seen). I'll give you pika's the FF permutations when I get them finished.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's all in the research thread OP. -____-

In fact, a few (relatively minor) things in this thread were incorrect iirc, but it was all fixed in the PokeLab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom