• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika, Pika

Linux_F_Smash

Smash Cadet
This is a short story, about me choosing a main for smash. I had played ssbm a few time before this year and Brawl even less. A friend of mine was telling me about Project M and I pretty much fell head over heels for this game. At first it was mostly for fun I would lose very quickly to my more experienced friends. Casual games every now and then became a weekly event with about 8 other players. I was still losing, mostly due to not being able to pick a main. I went first to Bowser who was very fun until my opponents start exploiting his weaknesses. From Bowser I tried every character and unfortunately none seemed to feel right Mario was the front runner but I was unhappy with him as a main. So two days ago I went back to my favorite series Pokemon and started to use Pikachu. Pikachu helped me play the to best guys in our group(Ike, ZSS mains) to two very close matches. So i am happy to say Pika, Pika is my favorite smash character and main.

Top Bottom