• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Pika Mafia Signups (Cancelled)

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Pika Pika Mafia
A Role Madness Mafia game for 16 players.
Designed by Osieorb18.
Reviewed by UtopianPoyzin.

Rules

1. I am the narrator, thy host, who brought unto thee signups for this game of Mafia, out of a sense of fondness.
  2. Thou shalt have no other host before me. (Listen to the host.)
  3. Thou shalt not make unto thee any cheating actions. (Don't cheat.)
  4. Thou shalt not take the sanctity of the game in vain. (Don't break things.)
  5. Remember the site rules, to keep the mods happy.
  6. Honour thy fellow players and all other beings. (Don't be toxic.)
  7. Thou shalt not angleshoot. (Your play should not be based on anything that is outside the realm of reasonable game context.)
  8. Thou shalt not post during the night phase.
  9. Thou shalt not gambit host-provably. (Don't push the host into a position of confirming information about your alignment or role.)
  10. Thou shalt not miss posting requirements without communicating with the host. Thou shalt not share your role PM, or discussion of replacements, or personal concerns, in life or in conflict with other players, or anything similar outside of communicating with the host.
Setup-Specific Notes

1. There are no vanilla roles.
  2. The game follows a Hard/Soft Shock (Elimination) system:
    1. During the Day phase, should a player have votes numbering 66% of living players, that player is shocked immediately.
    2. At the Shock Deadline, should a player have votes numbering at least 40% of living players, that player is eliminated. If multiple players have at least 40%, then the player with the highest number of votes or the first player to reach said number is eliminated. If no players have votes numbering at least 40% of living players, then no player is shocked.
  3. Shock Deadlines will be 120 hours.
  4. The Day phase will end within 12 hours of the Shock Deadline or whenever a Shock is reached.
  5. Actions will be due within 36 hours of the beginning of the Night phase. The Night phase will end within 12 hours later.
  6. Any phase lengths may be shortened or lengthened, but any discussion of doing so must be directly between a player and the host.
  7. Players are expected to make 2 posts per 24 hours. This will usually be checked in 48 hour intervals except for EoDs.
Pika Pika Pii! (/in):

1. Chaco
  2. Pokelego999
  3. FrozenFlame
  4. Eido
  5. Wam
  6. Sabrar
  7. Deadbananas
  8. Nyanperor

Pika Pi? (/replace):

1. Trisscar
  2. Xivii
  3. Ranmaru

Pikaaa! (/spectate):

1. Kingboogengar57

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Too busy with PSO2 right now to commit. Maybe in the summer I can consider some Mafia.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Appreciate the attempt Osie. Seems mafia just died off here after the holidays.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sad to see this cancelled when we were only 1 away :(

I for one was definitely trying to just take a big break from mafia over the holidays just so I would have one less thing on my schedule while I was trying to spend time with friends and family, not sure if others took a breather for similar reasons. If that's the case, I wouldn't be too discouraged by signups going for 2 months. I was expecting this to fill and get up and running by early February or so

Wouldn't mind just keeping this open and waiting a little longer to see if someone comes around but obviously thats up to you osie

Last edited:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Sad to see this cancelled when we were only 1 away :(

I for one was definitely trying to just take a big break from mafia over the holidays just so I would have one less thing on my schedule while I was trying to spend time with friends and family, not sure if others took a breather for similar reasons. If that's the case, I wouldn't be too discouraged by signups going for 2 months. I was expecting this to fill and get up and running by early February or so

Wouldn't mind just keeping this open and waiting a little longer to see if someone comes around but obviously thats up to you osie
In addition to it taking a while, I could use a break.

Top Bottom