• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pigepic for Smash Ultimate!

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
So Temtem as you may or may not know is a game very inspired by Pokemon and Pigepic is a character from that game.
Moves used:
That is really hard to say because the game is in its Kickstarter Stages but it would be a wind based fighter

-----

Why it would be cool:
1. He could be our very first wind-based fighter
2. Since it is from a game very inspired by Pokemon, we could have Pigepic in the competition with Pikachu
3. Temtem vs Pokemon
4. He's just cute
-----

Possible Arguments:
1. Temtem has its Early Launch in 2019 and its Final Release in 2020, so therefore he is too far away from being in Smash
While it may be a longshot, I wouldn't say it is impossible as it is coming to the Nintendo Switch and is extremely popular in its Kickstarter stages.

2. He would have a higher chance of being DLC if anything.
True, but I wouldn't blame Nintendo if they decided to make it DLC, I would just like to see Temtem in Smash in General

3. Why Pigepic?
I just found him to be the most iconic from the game

-----

Thoughts? Opinions? Let me know

TBD

Last edited:
Top Bottom