• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictochat Ledgestuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
So hi Puffboards.
Today, I practiced on Pictochat with Jigglypuff.
I went to the ledge and ledgedropped and then immediately jumped towards the stage. I noticed the jump was cancelled and I was instantly standing on the ground of the stage. This has to do with the funny tilted ledge of the stage. It allows us to do stuff like usmash or DACUS from the ledge!

I tested it with several characters and it seems that Jigglypuff has the best one so far. She can go much farther that just the tilted part with this and with a char like MK this didn't help at all.
It seems that mobility has a lot to do with this so I tested it with Wario. He can do this too, but not as far a Puff.
Also, Rob could barely do it even thought his mobility sucks.

I am sure someone else must have noticed this before, but is this going to be helpful for Jigglypuff? It adds like twice as much ledgeoptions to her in this stage as it works on both sides and allows us to do grabs or shield from the ledge.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphdG468uCk

Discuss please :)

How to do: Drop from ledge, hold towards the stage and input any move. It's easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom