• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

The Marsh King

Marshy|Karthik_King
**** OUTTA HEAR IF YOURE GONNA FLAKE OR B INACTIVE. IM MODKILLING ANY1 WHO CANT PLAY N FORCIN IM A LOSS. I DONT HAV TIME 4 DAT ****. ACTIVE ****** ONLY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome 2 active mafia. where yur options are 2 post or get bodied

heres da setup

3 mafia/9 town. each player will receive one of the following PMs

mafia said:
You are a part of the mafia along with X and Y. Each night the three of you can choose a player in the town to kill, though you are not forced to. Before the game begins, the three of you have 96 hours to talk and decide on which three poweroles the town will have, from the list of five given in the rules post. Because of the importance of the decision, I'd like confirmation from at least two of you as to the choices being made. Oh, and remember, you can communicate in private with your partners at any point during the game.

You win when the town no longer has the majority.
town said:
You are a townsperson. At present you have no abilities other than your voice and your vote, but it's possible you will receive a useful ability. You will be told at the start of day 0 what your ability is if any, otherwise you're just a vanilla townie.

You win when the mafia has been eliminated.
During the pregame stage, the mafia will have a maximum of 48 hours to choose three (different) protown poweroles from the following list:

cop said:
You are a cop. Every night you may investigate another player and receive a guilty or innocent result from me. You have a 50% chance of being a sane cop (accurate results) and a 50% chance of being an insane cop (inaccurate results). Your sanity won't be revealed if you die.
doctor said:
You are a doctor. Every night you can give me the name of a player you want to protect; they will be immune to all kills that night. You may not protect yourself.
weak doctor said:
You a weak doctor. Every night you can give me the name of a player you want to protect; they will be immune to all kills that night. If you protect a member of the mafia, you will be killed that night. You may not protect yourself.
vigilante said:
You are a vigilante. Each night you have the option of killing another player who you suspect is scum. You have unlimited shots but can only shoot once per night.
masoniser said:
You are a masoniser. Once during the game, at night, you can try to recruit another player. If they are protown (or have the Godfather role) you will succeed and be allowed to speak to them privately day and night. If they are any other scum role, your attempt will fail and you won't get to retry. If a recruited mason dies, they will have "mason" added to their rolename and you will be able to recruit someone else the following night (this extra recruitment can only be done once). If you die first, your mason partner will have the option of recruiting someone the following night (again, this can only be done once).
Once the mafia have chosen, the poweroles are immediately distributed randomly to three members of the town. The game then starts with day 0. During day 0, everyone gets to vote for two perks to give the mafia, from the following list:

2 shot roleblocker said:
You are a 2 shot roleblocker. Twice during the game, at night, you can block another player from taking any nightactions (using both blocks on the same night if you so wish). If that player is a cop or masoniser they will be notified of the block, otherwise they won't be. A roleblocked masoniser will not be allowed to try again.
day rolecop said:
You are a day rolecop. Each day you may investigate another player and find out their full role.
vengeful mafiate said:
You are a vengeful mafiate. If you are ever lynched at any point in the game, the mafia faction receives an additional kill that night. Note that the kill has to be used immediately; it can't be saved up and used later.
1 shot janitor said:
You are a 1 shot janitor. Once during the game, before a lynch has taken place, you may PM me and ask for the lynched player's alignment to be covered up. You may not cover up your own alignment in this way.
godfather said:
You are a Godfather. Any cop investigations against you will show the opposite of their expected result, and any nightkills against you will fail. Further, if a masoniser tries to recruit you, they will succeed, in the same way they would if you were a protown player. Lastly, you have the option of allowing a weak doctor to protect you and still survive; you can use this on any night by PMing me.
Everyone has two votes on day 0, and these can be removed and changed as often as you like, just as with normal voting. Note that you can't place both your votes on the same perk, however. When a choice reaches 7 votes, it's locked in and can't be changed. When two perks/abilities have been chosen, the mafia have a brief period to decide amongst themselves which of them get which perk, and which one stays as a goon. After that, the game starts with day 1, and from them on progresses normally. Note that the mafia in this game can talk during day as well as night.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
Rules

1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
2. No faking or quoting of mod communication.
3. No editing or deleting posts.
4. No ciphers, code, metadata or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.
5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.
6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded votes is reached. Twilight starts after hammer; players may speak during this period.
7. Deadline extensions may be granted due to unexpected events. Days generally last 6 days or until a lynch.
8. Post at least once every 24 hours or you will receive a prod. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.
9. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.
10. Failure to send in action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
ballin
8 rosalinasgs
10 alakaslam
12 zenny

hardbodied
3 ranmaru vanilla townie lynched d1
2 maven89 town vigilante died n1
5 gheb vanilla townie died n1
7 joey weak doctor died n1
4 wots all this then? (jdietz/orboknown) doctor lynched d2
6 red ryu died n2
1 jexs endgamed
9 jaytheunseen
11 seal

phases
n0
d0
d0 endz
d1 beginz
d1 endz
d2 beginz
d2 endz

JeXs

Smash Champion
blah blah ok /in
plz give me vig
plz give me vig
plz give me vig
i asked thrice

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
im just not sure if ill be able to invest full activity and i dont wanna be that guy

maybe ill hammer if im feeling it, in which ill promise full activity if i do

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I really wanna join but until I get an actual service provider, I don't wanna put my commitment out there.

:186:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Because we don't have many players who are active.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Because we don't have many players who are active.
posting 1ce evry 24 hours iz ez. im not asking players 2 sign a contract 4 a strenuous job tho a LIL investment wuld b nice. ****** culd spend 10 (15 4 slow typers/proofreaders) minutes of their day playin dis n b fine wit some gumption

but id rather the game not run than players replacing out cuz how whack it iz 4 da rest of da cast. i def remember consciously thinking i care about this game way less now that i hav 2 wait dayz 2 hear from dis bitchass slot feel me **** happens but most replacements are a result of ****ty time management on da players part

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Potassium @DtJ Glyphmoney @#HBC | BarDeeZy @ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n @ Dooms Dooms @ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo @ Maven89 Maven89 @ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

I know a lot of you people like to complain about a.) the low quality of setups in dGames b.) the overall low level of modding in dGames or c.) the lack of open setups in dGames. Here's a game that has a great, open setup, a most reliable mod and a number of slot that's extremely reasonable. Considering that all of you have recently joined one or more games that were not only far inferior than this one but noticeably bigger too you should have no reason to not join this game now. Can't just let opportunities like these pass and then complain about these things.

:059:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Potassium @DtJ Glyphmoney @#HBC | BarDeeZy @ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n @ Dooms Dooms @ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo @ Maven89 Maven89 @ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

I know a lot of you people like to complain about a.) the low quality of setups in dGames b.) the overall low level of modding in dGames or c.) the lack of open setups in dGames. Here's a game that has a great, open setup, a most reliable mod and a number of slot that's extremely reasonable. Considering that all of you have recently joined one or more games that were not only far inferior than this one but noticeably bigger too you should have no reason to not join this game now. Can't just let opportunities like these pass and then complain about these things.

I don't think I complain too much. Also, why the hell not? Assuming Marshy doesn't have a problem with it, I'll

/in

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I declare everyone who signed up a winrar, for being an active enough dude to sign up for the president.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

Tagged the wrong guy, Gheb. I don't do open set-ups anymore.

Top Bottom