• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's all about reading people's hearts. I was very confident I'd get the PRs we needed D0. Though you and Maven and Ruy and Joey actually played very well that day. I was very excited by you and Maven in particular. That deduction of the set up just from your role is only something I could call dietz-tier. The only thing is that you and Mave's play left your PR status to be easily read. I knew you were Doc immediately after your intro post, and Maven as vig within a few of his.

Last edited:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
It's all about reading people's hearts. I was very confident I'd get the PRs we needed D0. Though you and Maven and Ruy and Joey actually played very well that day. I was very excited by you and Maven in particular. That deduction of the set up just from your role is only something I could call dietz-tier. The only thing is that you and Mave's play left your PR status to be easily read. I knew you were Doc immediately after your intro posts, and Maven as vig within a few of his.
Sorry I'll get off my nuts now.
Funny part is

I did all the d0 work lmao. Dietz just got the doc line up haha

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Funny part is

I did all the d0 work lmao. Dietz just got the doc line up haha
I wish I coulda stayed past the few "Here's what Dietz sees and these are the choices" hyper-post spree. Had we been around more we may have been able to keep thread's PR choices on track with Gheb's help.

It's all about reading people's hearts. I was very confident I'd get the PRs we needed D0. Though you and Maven and Ruy and Joey actually played very well that day. I was very excited by you and Maven in particular. That deduction of the set up just from your role is only something I could call dietz-tier. The only thing is that you and Mave's play left your PR status to be easily read. I knew you were Doc immediately after your intro posts, and Maven as vig within a few of his.
Sorry I'll get off my nuts now.
Yeah, I should've seen that it was darkness over just "bad ideas", but you've done your own share of odd positions on things I didn't agree with before as town.

I do remember in one post you actually slipped and called it "Hypo-poison" like you did in that QT quote, and I was just like "what an oddly self aware thing to say".

Last edited:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
These things happen sometimes sadly.

@#HBC | Ranmaru

I've still got to know though, what was with you this game? You played the most anti-town I've ever seen, ending D0 early and giving mafia their pick of roles, then hard pushing Town PR Joey on very little and acting super abrasive when we asked about it. It was mad weird and we basically had no choice but to get rid of you. I don't understand what happened.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Guess it's undeniable at this point we lost

Town played really bad as a whole sadly, we made so many wrong choices.
How was my play as town though? I know I did pretty bad early on though.

Also who's the 3rd mafia? Slam?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ranmaru lynch was terrible.

Especially for the people who knows how he plays. At worst at played scatter brained, but his intent was incredibly clear.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I legit thought he was scum and I stand by that. Plus I don't know how he plays ( nor is that an excuse for his wanting to lynch a claimed PR. )
But very well.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Guess it's undeniable at this point we lost

Town played really bad as a whole sadly, we made so many wrong choices.
How was my play as town though? I know I did pretty bad early on though.

Also who's the 3rd mafia? Slam?
Too stubborn imo

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I legit thought he was scum and I stand by that. Plus I don't know how he plays ( nor is that an excuse for his wanting to lynch a claimed PR. )
But very well.
I felt like at times you weren't opening up a lot til others posted first. It wasn't until the role situations happened that I rethought you since how you reacted then actually was more townie when the WoTT situation happened.

Still this is also my fault since I thought I figured out how you played as scum but I got that horribly wrong, you blend together with both a bit and I need to find the differences next time.

My fault for the scum read, that was mostly on me.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Your being stubborn was one thing that stuck out to me, but it was also one of the reasons why I thought you were town close to the end of D1.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Also yeah my posts improved d2 possibly thanks to me reading the meta game discussion thread. I learned a bit about making a good case on someone.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
ruy died. he was vanilla townie

scum reach parity n win! dayum boi scumteam of zenny rose + alakaslam win!

#hbc#money#dgames#yolo#swag#thuglife#ballin#bawsss
HERE R MY PLAYER COMMENTZ

IF YU DONT GIV A **** ABOUT MY OPINION SKIP DIS POST

I PUT IT IN COLLAPSE TAGZ CUZ I B NOT GIVIN A **** ABOUT MODZ OPINIONZ N THINK ITZ WHACK AS **** WEN DEY B MOUTHIN OFF ON SOME BULL****

BUT I KEEP IT 100. NO SUGARCOAT

[collapse=]jexs yu were scummy as **** dis game n deserved 2 die. helping get janitor was some foolishness. yu picked up d2 doe

maven i thought played well but shuldve had more backbone against janitor. started off well opposing it but let yurself get talked in2 some whack ****

ranmaru i hav mixed feelings on. felt he shouldntve been lynched but his reads were so catastrophically bad it waz prolly good 4 town dat he died. wit a town ran yu hav 2 ****in DRILL **** in2 his head wen hes offcourse n i felt like no townies were up 2 da task dis time

wott was actually a g. props on gettin da roleblocker + godfather scum combo right (dats da best option) n keepin yur vote in place in addition 2 da maven wuld b save had yu not been blocked

gheb i thought waz fine

ruy was pretty good dis game

joey i thought waz fine as well. downfall waz da erroneous zenny townread but **** happenz. i guess jus b more careful wen throwing townreads out there

rose yu did iight but a good town wuldve eaten yu alive. yu spend 2 much time talkin bout inconsequential **** without gettin yur hands dirty n also steered clear of da wagons wen dey waz catchin heat. yu did wat yu had 2 2 win here but understand yur game can improve by fake scumhunting more in thread. dont b fraid 2 get in a ****** face

jaytheunseen im not sure wat 2 say cuz i aint pay much attention

alakaslam im shocked dat yur entire contribution 2 dis game waz blatant rolefishing with 0 scumhunting but wat do i expect from swf town

seal yu play like scum n need 2 change yur playstyle or get lynched in da future. yur town gamell improve from putting more effort in analyzing intent behind players posts n assigning scum/town value 2 dem

zenny yu were da ****. i felt yu were a bit presumptuous at pointz but were still right enough dat it makes up 4 da hubris at times. dis is 1 of yur best games ever n 1 2 b remembered. i wish mos ****** had half da passion/effort yu put in2 dis *****[/collapse]

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
IF YU R TOWN ON DIS SITE

STOP THROWING OUT ****TY ****ING TOWNREADZ

4 NO MOTHER****ING REASON

ALAKASLAM WAZ TOWNREAD AT POINTS 4...BLATANT ROLEFISHING

WHAT DA **** TYPE **** IZ DAT

4real ****** chill on da townreads. ive been guilty of it 2. biggest reason swf town loses is cuz yu hav mother****ers runnin in2 da thread like

DERP DAT BOI IZ TOWN!!

4 dumbass reasons den get burned wen deyre wrong cuz theyre 2 closeminded 2 consider other options OR cuz scum get a free pass off awful town reads n are relieved of pressure. itz also an eazy way 4 scum 2 get away wit fake contribution but spitting out da factz dat dey kno ****** alignments

IF YURE TOWN ON DIS SITE

STOP THROWIN OUT FLIMSY D1 NO FLIP TOWNREADZ OFF ****TY REASONZ UNLESS YURE NICE @ READING PEOPLE

IT HELPZ SCUM MORE THAN TOWN USUALLY

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
HERE R MY PLAYER COMMENTZ

IF YU DONT GIV A **** ABOUT MY OPINION SKIP DIS POST

I PUT IT IN COLLAPSE TAGZ CUZ I B NOT GIVIN A **** ABOUT MODZ OPINIONZ N THINK ITZ WHACK AS **** WEN DEY B MOUTHIN OFF ON SOME BULL****

BUT I KEEP IT 100. NO SUGARCOAT

[collapse=]jexs yu were scummy as **** dis game n deserved 2 die. helping get janitor was some foolishness. yu picked up d2 doe

maven i thought played well but shuldve had more backbone against janitor. started off well opposing it but let yurself get talked in2 some whack ****

ranmaru i hav mixed feelings on. felt he shouldntve been lynched but his reads were so catastrophically bad it waz prolly good 4 town dat he died. wit a town ran yu hav 2 ****in DRILL **** in2 his head wen hes offcourse n i felt like no townies were up 2 da task dis time

wott was actually a g. props on gettin da roleblocker + godfather scum combo right (dats da best option) n keepin yur vote in place in addition 2 da maven wuld b save had yu not been blocked

gheb i thought waz fine

ruy was pretty good dis game

joey i thought waz fine as well. downfall waz da erroneous zenny townread but **** happenz. i guess jus b more careful wen throwing townreads out there

rose yu did iight but a good town wuldve eaten yu alive. yu spend 2 much time talkin bout inconsequential **** without gettin yur hands dirty n also steered clear of da wagons wen dey waz catchin heat. yu did wat yu had 2 2 win here but understand yur game can improve by fake scumhunting more in thread. dont b fraid 2 get in a *****z face

jaytheunseen im not sure wat 2 say cuz i aint pay much attention

alakaslam im shocked dat yur entire contribution 2 dis game waz blatant rolefishing with 0 scumhunting but wat do i expect from swf town

seal yu play like scum n need 2 change yur playstyle or get lynched in da future. yur town gamell improve from putting more effort in analyzing intent behind players posts n assigning scum/town value 2 dem

zenny yu were da ****. i felt yu were a bit presumptuous at pointz but were still right enough dat it makes up 4 da hubris at times. dis is 1 of yur best games ever n 1 2 b remembered. i wish mos *****z had half da passion/effort yu put in2 dis *****[/collapse]
I thought I played terrible actually.

I needed to push more for my opinions on bad lynches, or people I thought weren't the best lynches.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think you're always just behind on reading. You were level-headed throughout the game and didn't follow the crowd for things that were clearly wrong. You were my biggest worry coming into D2.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I promise not to join another game that I can't guarantee full investment. This town loss was largely my fault and I accept it. Cheers :b:

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
I thought I played terrible actually.

I needed to push more for my opinions on bad lynches, or people I thought weren't the best lynches.
i dont consider dat play terrible at all. more jus busy/uninvested/behind. jus cuz yure not shoving **** down ****** throats dont mean yu played bad. if this game had gone on longer and/or were a large i felt like yudve been a player likely 2 start piecing some **** 2gether in time cuz yu were thoughtful behind yur reads n gave off da impression yu were constantly reevaluating em

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Good game everyone. But can someone explain how Alakaslam was rolefishing? Although I can understand how it could be interpreted as rolefishing, how could he actually deduce any meaningful results from such inaccurate data?

Top Bottom