• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
How would you know this?

It's not like a mason couldn't exist with you being a doc given how the OP handled picks your Poison.
because the odds scum gave us either cop or mason with a full doc were just hella low to us. Its was possible but highly unlikely. That line was more for supporting us being doc than their being no mason
I don't know how anyone is buying the WATT claim nonsense.
At least Rosa picked a claim and stuck with it.And gave more constructive posts than WATT all game even if they were fewer.
**** outta here rosa didnt do **** d1

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nah it served its purpose. If yall had paid attention beyond "eww watt lied wtf" or even just waited for us to be solidly online it could have been talked over. We knew what we were getting into
The don't thinking baiting a CC claim when you were the Doc was he right call, even more so for Jay actually ends up being town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
WOTT the gambit was actually very unnecessary. I think it actually would have been better for you to stick to the Mason claim after Rosalina ccd. Then again, she did happen to slip during your back and forth if you guys can spot it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
WOTT the gambit was actually very unnecessary. I think it actually would have been better for you to stick to the Mason claim after Rosalina ccd. Then again, she did happen to slip during your back and forth if you guys can spot it.
And this is why I wanted to reread before a vote....gggaaaahhhhh!!!.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
The don't thinking baiting a CC claim when you were the Doc was he right call, even more so for Jay actually ends up being town.
i wasnt expecting a cc to a role that wasntt here
why stick to something when i cknew she was wrong was the thing. Too late now
Mind pointing out wjatchu meant?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Though on a side note it was a mistake that you were hammered, Slam and Zen ninja'd one another

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
The problem is, I'm trying to find a flaw in your logic but have yet to find one. Honestly, I'm actually kind of impressed. As such, considering the lack of many particularly meaningful posts from you, I don't actually have anything against you. The most I can say is that I know I am mason, and therefore you must be mafia. It's basically my word against yours.

And about the diminishing, I didn't fully analyse the situation. I realised you would have to reveal you were doc, but didn't realise this actually isn't very significant without any other town PRs. I must admit, very well played. However, I KNOW, for a fact, that you are mafia, and I am not about to screw this game over just because of you.

Currently, we are essentially at an impasse, and we can't really solve it ourselves without outside input.
the line about revealing i was doc ?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Also don't pull a gambit like that, it was completely unnecessary.
I stand by that it would've been extremely helpful had Town actually given us a chance to be in thread to discuss it.

We already knew we were successfully roleblocked, so scum had us pegged as PR enough to likely do it again. And we stood to peg possibly two scum for one considering the amount of newer players who would be willing to CC as scum to try and counter a claimed guilty on another scum on a claim for a role they knew they didn't give us.

Jay being innocent or guilty was a great secondary read to have, but the CC was obvious gains over simply claiming "Doc lel" and still having a fake CC be a probable outcome.

You guys picked ****ing 2x Roleblocker and Janitor for goodness sake, it's basically the most claim unfriendly environment possible.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You had a much greater chance of success if you stuck to the 50/50 between me and JeXs. You would of had more opportunity to talk out the day, but claiming as you did caused players to rush in and vote. Furthermore, since scum was aware you were Doc, they could easily find a way to turn your gambit back on you. I set a trap almost immediately after you claimed, and you kind of walked right into it:
I can't quote it, but Page 7 #275
After this, you had a couple of options: giving up the gambit then and there or sticking to it even after a cc. Retracting your claim to Doc would only solidify Jay's read of you and ensure JeXs', who had been confident that the set up was WDoc-Mason-Vig all game, distrust.

Reason being we're actually the ****ing doc sp there cant be a mason in the setup woth two prs already flipped
Gg vote rosaline
Jay also mad scum on his reaction

WOTT is going to retract as soon as a) he gets a cc or b) once everyone else claims VT. The latter puts things back on me vs JeXs. The former distributes the lynch possibilities with a high potential for WOTT to be lynched, especially since it will seem as if he is changing his claim to Doc just to fit with the hypo-poison.

Yes, claim as soon as we are all on together. JeXs and Jay will vote WOTT, leaving the three of us to hammer.

Last edited:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Well I DO feel better that you were scum after pushing for the D0 options you did.

But I'm still mad people went with it and believed you painting Gheb in a bad light enough for Maven to shoot him smh.

Top Bottom