• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PYP mafia! Game over!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
re: my issue with Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune . Wishy-washy was not the right word so sorry for the confusion.

in #128 he takes a hard initial stance FOR Poisoner.
in #130 he stills he's caught up and still FOR Poisoner but "Maven could persuade me on Poisoner". This is reasonable at face, but Maven already made good arguments against Poisoner in post #122 so it's reads as faking to me.
in #191 he bothers Maven to elaborate more on why Maven is against Poisoner. Maven reiterates his argument in #192, which again I think is a good argument and to be frank made me feel less pro-Poisoner on my reread.
in #194 Sephiroth votes Poisoner without addressing Maven's good (imo) points.

After that they bicker about semantic stuff. To be frank, their entire interaction was unproductive and felt staged. Why say you're "open to changing your mind" and then not do it when presented with an (imo) good argument. Fishy.

vote: sophiroths mostly to have a vote out there. I haven't read closely on Kantrip's points about ThirdKoopa (haven't focused on ThirdKoopa at all yet) but on a skim it looks like a solid vote.
i don't really get your reason for voting him but I'll take it! I'm not sure if the rules allow hammer votes but if we get the three other players I mentioned should should be close enough to lynching him.

I laid out my rationale in #333. Take a gander and tell me if you agree :)
I do think they agree. The entire point of day 0 was for town to debate the pros and cons of everything. And if after a well thought out argument you don't change your mind, I can agree it raises some flags.

And my vote reasoning was that seph was quick to jump at the throats of those not voting poisoner. See me for example where he immediately went after me for changing my vote.

Yet as you just pointed out that's hypocritical when he wouldn't change his despite some good points made to change it, which is why I changed mine.

Pretty good observation you have here.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ vote sephiroth with me? You shouldn't have issues now that Maven's explanation re: distancing.

Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier and Moydow Moydow too. It's not like you two are doing anything productive with your vote. Might as well help me turn up the pressure.
I agree with your point but it's less about the distancing and more on the fact he refused to change Poisoner.

I don't like you asking others to vote with you though, this is a democracy after all.
I'll entertain the idea though, I don't have any hard reads but I say to at least keep an eye on Z25

Vote: Sephiroth

Kantrip

Kantplay
Interesting development on the day phase. Let's go.

Okay, so, this has nothing to do with anything, but I find it interesting that you're calling me TTK when I haven't gone by that for a while on here :p
I actually didn't notice your name change and remembered that we used to shorthand your name to TTK, lmao

[QUOTE="Thirdkoopa, post: 22549278, member: 73924"Yes. I skimmed too fast and figured "oh it hides the night phase like a janitor" and missed it. As soon as I realized that it worked on Lynches my brain went "nonono we are not dealing with that wine." - I've been having a bad habit of not reading all of the rules and that's on me.

Back at the time? Yes because it would have been a townie that got janned and it'd be luck for whether it messed us up too hard. After getting clarification on the roles, even if it only worked at night? Probably not, and still never with a Role Cop. We'd have to play our investigative cards differently and hope any bus shenanigans wouldn't happen - I'd still probably not vote it, but, my reasoning for voting it at first was pretty simple without thinking enough about it. Here's a list of PR's Mafia could fakeclaim:

Cop
Potentially Jail Keeper

But... If they janned a PR, they know the PR's town gave to us, so they could spew a bunch of potential for shenanigans. The informed Minority do not need any more information over the uninformed majority.

Don't think I'd have time to do an ISO of everyone, but, a post ISO of Seph and Volt piques my interest.[/QUOTE]
I'm confused on your wording here. What do you mean when you say "they know the PR's town gave to us?" Are you trying to say that since Mafia know Town's power roles, they know what's safe to claim without getting CC'd and if they jail a PR they can claim any freely?

I think I agree with your thinking, I'm just still confused why you initially thought you wanted to give mafia the hider because if I'm interpreting your statement correctly it was still true even with your initial assumption.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Yes. I skimmed too fast and figured "oh it hides the night phase like a janitor" and missed it. As soon as I realized that it worked on Lynches my brain went "nonono we are not dealing with that wine." - I've been having a bad habit of not reading all of the rules and that's on me.

Back at the time? Yes because it would have been a townie that got janned and it'd be luck for whether it messed us up too hard. After getting clarification on the roles, even if it only worked at night? Probably not, and still never with a Role Cop. We'd have to play our investigative cards differently and hope any bus shenanigans wouldn't happen - I'd still probably not vote it, but, my reasoning for voting it at first was pretty simple without thinking enough about it. Here's a list of PR's Mafia could fakeclaim:

Cop
Potentially Jail Keeper

But... If they janned a PR, they know the PR's town gave to us, so they could spew a bunch of potential for shenanigans. The informed Minority do not need any more information over the uninformed majority.

Don't think I'd have time to do an ISO of everyone, but, a post ISO of Seph and Volt piques my interest.
I'm confused on your wording here. What do you mean when you say "they know the PR's town gave to us?" Are you trying to say that since Mafia know Town's power roles, they know what's safe to claim without getting CC'd and if they jail a PR they can claim any freely?

I think I agree with your thinking, I'm just still confused why you initially thought you wanted to give mafia the hider because if I'm interpreting your statement correctly it was still true even with your initial assumption.

#HBC | Nabe

Vult, I've underlined the parts of your posts where my likes were directed, hit me up if it's still ambiguous in some way.

I actually don't think there is an issue at all with Nabe's paper trail (so to speak). The "commitment" was letting the hammer go onto Rolecop. It's not ambiguous and he definitely wasn't trying to hide it. That's what lurking is for. People using that excuse should look at the players that voted and vanished because they knew things were going their way.

My only issue with Nabe is that I don't really like that he didn't flip the vote from Rolecop to Poisoner when he had the chance... Because Poisoner would have been a better choice.
I'm on mobile and have a flight this evening. I'll try to read more at the airport.

Z25 Z25 @Pokechu Your argument looks like town bickering over what seems to be just a disagreement over the strength of roles and their likelihood of getting picked. The Role Hider is strong but it's not so bad that a townie would never vote for it..
re: my issue with Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune . Wishy-washy was not the right word so sorry for the confusion.

in #130 he stills he's caught up and still FOR Poisoner but "Maven could persuade me on Poisoner". This is reasonable at face, but Maven already made good arguments against Poisoner in post #122 so it's reads as faking to me.
in #191 he bothers Maven to elaborate more on why Maven is against Poisoner. Maven reiterates his argument in #192, which again I think is a good argument and to be frank made me feel less pro-Poisoner on my reread.

After that they bicker about semantic stuff. To be frank, their entire interaction was unproductive and felt staged.
Why say you're "open to changing your mind" and then not do it when presented with an (imo) good argument. Fishy.

vote: sophiroths mostly to have a vote out there. I haven't read closely on Kantrip's points about ThirdKoopa (haven't focused on ThirdKoopa at all yet) but on a skim it looks like a solid vote.
Not sure that I agree with the above, but it's an interpretation I hadn't thought of.
I probably have played with Seph before but I don't remember anything about him.

I've played with Nabe before and his posting style is familiar. I've played with Kantrip and J but don't remember anything about them either.

I think that's it...

I don't think it relates to my argument though @Shishœ and I want to know what you think of it

#HBC | Nabe

I think the ambiguous reads itself was good for discussion. I misinterpreted what they were originally about, since I was focusing on a bigger fish to fry, and at first I thought it was confusing, but in retrospect, it's leading us to a more potent day phase. I'm glad you used that.
I know I'm beating a dead horse and we're all losing our sanity over this back-and-forth, so I'm going to try to reel this back, because this has gotten vague when I'm trying to sharpen it into specificity.

When you said this:
I'm going to keep a big eye on anyone who does this with players.
What did you mean? I ask because, the way I'm interpreting this statement, it seems to be an unnecessary thing to state. But perhaps my interpretation is wrong.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

After that they bicker about semantic stuff. To be frank, their entire interaction was unproductive and felt staged. Why say you're "open to changing your mind" and then not do it when presented with an (imo) good argument. Fishy.

I feel like you're stretching pretty far on this. I was open to change, but I felt like I wasn't getting any actual responses from Maven. And I didn't feel convinced to change my vote. I voted at 3:31 for Poisoner and Maven posted at 3:30 in between my vote. It was more like an unfortunate event that he posted before my vote was placed. But in any case his argument didn't convince me otherwise. I still feel that RB+RC are the better roles for mafia than a poisoner is just by mechanics. I don't think lynching me over not being convinced is worthwhile or even understandable especially when we haven't even had a PR flip. I feel like you're just trying to push a lynch. Especially with your recent posts of asking players just to vote with you.

Now that I’ve had some sleep

Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune i think I understand what you were getting at. Rolecop and roleblock are a strong mafia combination in any setup, while poisoner and roleblock is only powerful if we have a jailer. However, I find poisoner and roleblock to be more powerful than RC+RB if we do have a jailer. And I think it’s extremely likely we have a jailer.

On Nabe: I think I’m hypersensitive to him being scum. He is generating discussion, but we already had plenty of discussion, and that’s the benefit of PYOP. And his utter vagueness at what he’s getting at (I’m guessing Pokechu comment) led me to suspect it was really just nonsense, and it was all faked, or at worst an attempt to deflect from Z25. However, it’s starting to remind me of Mario mafia, where Nabe did nothing day 1 but post vote counts, making me suspect he was just trying to be active and get town credit without having to scum hunt.

I still think Nabe could be scum but I don’t think it’s the right play at this time

Unvote: Nabe
See this is the kind of post I was looking for in the pregame. Better late than never I guess.

I'm not familiar with neither you nor Sephiroth, so could you tell me what you do know of his playstyle?

Same question goes to Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune regarding Vult.

As I said, it's not about the mislynch, but how Town can completely change their mind in a small time frame.
As far as Vult is concerned we’ve played a few games back in 2009-12 or so, so our meta on each other is close to null and void imo.

But from what I remember, Vult likes to play carefully in all roles. He doesn’t like to take risks as mafia nor does he like to over extend as town. So I don’t think I have anything stable on him. At least this is what I remember from 6 years ago and my memory is really foggy.

To give you some insight, the last game I played was with J was in 2013.
J may have changed, but he likes to push lynches on inactives and non prevalent players so town gets the least information out of a day as scum. But as for his town play, he’s never town so there’s no meta. And I’m half joking about that. But it’s the truth.

I try not to rely on meta though. Because it’s outdated for one, and two, people react in different situations.

And my vote reasoning was that seph was quick to jump at the throats of those not voting poisoner. See me for example where he immediately went after me for changing my vote.
WTF are you even talking about? Did you even read the thread? Jump at the throats of those not voting poisoner? Name one time I did this? Also quote the post. This is heavily misreading things if not straight up fabrication. Does no one else see how scummy this guy is?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree with your point but it's less about the distancing and more on the fact he refused to change Poisoner.

I don't like you asking others to vote with you though, this is a democracy after all.
I'll entertain the idea though, I don't have any hard reads but I say to at least keep an eye on Z25

Vote: Sephiroth
I know this vote is on me so it will feel off, but this vote stinks. I feel like this interaction is weird. It feels like Shishoe's vote was too easily pressured. Anyone who's played with him before can they chime in on this?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Answering both you and Nabe here: Correct. To answer the last part, I'll be real here: As a Host, it takes me a while for me to parse how all the roles interact with each other to think out WCS and BCS; you can tell this is genuine when I started asking questions about the Bus-Driver, so, I initially posted at a very base level. I got excited over "One shot Jan Nightkill! We'll know they're town!" without thinking of the implications it meant. This is the first time I've ever seen the possibility of a Janitor in the setup with knowing all of the Roles.

When I realized the UnCC'd part, it didn't come to my head until after the Jan Lynch part.

I’d rather lynch ThirdKoopa than Sephiroths
Answer me this then: When I flip town, where would you go afterwards? Question goes to everyone.

I don't mind my death if it's for the good of the town and VCA. I'd rather be offed early over being the game deciding in a Lylo situation. I'm curious to hear your case on me.

I know I'm beating a dead horse and we're all losing our sanity over this back-and-forth, so I'm going to try to reel this back, because this has gotten vague when I'm trying to sharpen it into specificity.

When you said this:

What did you mean? I ask because, the way I'm interpreting this statement, it seems to be an unnecessary thing to state. But perhaps my interpretation is wrong.
You're fine. My interactions with you have been some of the most enjoyable parts of this game for me so far.

Okay, so, let me clear it up so we're in 100% non ambiguity: I'm 100% keeping my eyes on any player that makes a wagon on a player turn into a last minute switch wagon. For example, if everyone lynches Seph, Seph claims a PR, and there's a last minute wagon on you, I would watch that wagon like a hawk.

I'm also mentioning this because I don't want to get into a situation where, say, Seph has 5 votes, you have 4, Scum come in and suddenly you're the lynch - This is especially important since we don't have a hammer.

I doubt it will happen; I'm just stating it could happen. Especially since we only lynch when Deadline comes.

Am willing to clarify further to make sure we're on the same page. This is important for the Town.

D

Deleted member

I voted for Poisoner
I still feel that RB+RC are the better roles for mafia than a poisoner is just by mechanics.
Do not trust like that
I know this vote is on me so it will feel off, but this vote stinks. I feel like this interaction is weird. It feels like Shishoe's vote was too easily pressured. Anyone who's played with him before can they chime in on this?
Each post of yours makes me lean more toward Vult's side. Really liking your reaction.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I see your point. If we have a tracker then we can easily catch the NK.

I'm not liking Z25's kneejerk reaction there. Kinda just tried to shake off suspicion before anything was even said.
I don't think a first pyp is an excuse. This is my first pyp and it's just common sense to play the game with the time you're allotted. This seems to me more like trying to deflect rather than a newbie's first mistake.
I feel like you're stretching pretty far on this. I was open to change, but I felt like I wasn't getting any actual responses from Maven. And I didn't feel convinced to change my vote. I voted at 3:31 for Poisoner and Maven posted at 3:30 in between my vote. It was more like an unfortunate event that he posted before my vote was placed. But in any case his argument didn't convince me otherwise. I still feel that RB+RC are the better roles for mafia than a poisoner is just by mechanics. I don't think lynching me over not being convinced is worthwhile or even understandable especially when we haven't even had a PR flip. I feel like you're just trying to push a lynch. Especially with your recent posts of asking players just to vote with you.

See this is the kind of post I was looking for in the pregame. Better late than never I guess.

As far as Vult is concerned we’ve played a few games back in 2009-12 or so, so our meta on each other is close to null and void imo.

But from what I remember, Vult likes to play carefully in all roles. He doesn’t like to take risks as mafia nor does he like to over extend as town. So I don’t think I have anything stable on him. At least this is what I remember from 6 years ago and my memory is really foggy.

To give you some insight, the last game I played was with J was in 2013.
J may have changed, but he likes to push lynches on inactives and non prevalent players so town gets the least information out of a day as scum. But as for his town play, he’s never town so there’s no meta. And I’m half joking about that. But it’s the truth.

I try not to rely on meta though. Because it’s outdated for one, and two, people react in different situations.

WTF are you even talking about? Did you even read the thread? Jump at the throats of those not voting poisoner? Name one time I did this? Also quote the post. This is heavily misreading things if not straight up fabrication. Does no one else see how scummy this guy is?
You misread. I cleared up what I said later, but mentioning how you cam into this thread and immediately jumped on me.

For someone's first time pvp, your unnecessarily harsh in these posts and its an attitude that screams scum to me. On top of the points vult mentioned, its more than enough to see you as a potential scum. Your came in saw one of the first posts and immediately accused that person ( me) over some honestly dumb reasons.

You went after me for my vote, yet you made sure you slipped by, by voting poisoner. With the target being put on me, you cast your vote and regardless of solid reason to change it, even though you stated you'd change it if given reasons; you didn't.

#HBC | Nabe

How would you get a response out of my lack of a response when you just admitted to not realizing you asked the question correctly?
What does this word salad even mean? I'll stick my fork in by guessing that you're saying, "You didn't realize that you hadn't even asked me the question you wanted an answer to, but you're saying my lack of response somehow serves as a response? How?" which I'll answer by saying, "Your response, essentially 'Why would I have anything to say about that?' is an acknowledgement that the question has now been asked of you, and is also a refusal to answer despite that acknowledgement. By definition, that is a more meaningful response than I initially asked you for, since I initially asked you for nothing at all.

This post lacks something and it is
SUBSTANCE
The snippet that you quoted here was a direct answer to the direct question that you asked me, and the rest of that post that you didn't quote were responses to your misconceptions about my play. Talking about a lack of substance in that post doesn't make much sense.

You really did not lay out your point of view for town to decide, and most of the question you have been asking are empty ones about what people thought you were onto.
Every response I got from those two posts said, "I think I know what he's getting at!" then went on to each give completely different interpretations of what they thought I was getting at. You don't find that to be worth even a gander? Not one glance?

You also had a good opportunity to let us know your mindset by answering thirdkoopa's #166, but you completely ignored it.
The questions that Koops decided to ask me are much more relevant than their answers. But also, since 166, I've made posts outlining my entire mindset. And in the post that you made to me prior to this one, you literally asked me about one of those posts, meaning you're very much aware that I've taken The Opportunity.

#HBC | Nabe

@Shishœ +1 endorsement of this post.
Would be astonished if Vult Redux Vult Redux disagrees. And Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa for that matter.

#HBC | Nabe

You're fine. My interactions with you have been some of the most enjoyable parts of this game for me so far.

Okay, so, let me clear it up so we're in 100% non ambiguity: I'm 100% keeping my eyes on any player that makes a wagon on a player turn into a last minute switch wagon. For example, if everyone lynches Seph, Seph claims a PR, and there's a last minute wagon on you, I would watch that wagon like a hawk.

I'm also mentioning this because I don't want to get into a situation where, say, Seph has 5 votes, you have 4, Scum come in and suddenly you're the lynch - This is especially important since we don't have a hammer.

I doubt it will happen; I'm just stating it could happen. Especially since we only lynch when Deadline comes.

Am willing to clarify further to make sure we're on the same page. This is important for the Town.
Alright, so my interpretation of what you were saying is correct.

To continue my train of thought, then, I'm confused as to why you feel that's a necessary thing to say. It feels like you're reading from the textbook in a few of your posts this game, and as your scummate I got those vibes from you last game, too.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Do not trust like that

Each post of yours makes me lean more toward Vult's side. Really liking your reaction.
How do you feel about Vult?

I'm doing an ISO, and I'm still on Vult's side overall, but here's my personal highlights from the ISO:

Post #229 - Calls out Fire as Town.
Post #258 - Then double backs his TownRead? Makes good points about a Jailer in the setup and something to look at if we get no Jailer claims. We shouldn't drop it. For the record, this is the quote word for word

"If there is no Jailer in the setup, the Rolecop voters and Nabe look way worse. These include Pokechu, Maven, Shishoe, Fandangox, Kant, (and Nabe). Something to consider in endgame."

I'm bringing these up because I don't want information to get buried in endgame, if this is the case.
Post #325 - Has a good point where he's trying to get people out of rabbit holes and focused on Scum.
Post #333 - Has me on-board for a Seph wagon.
Post #354 - I haven't played with Vult before so I don't know how true/often he's a N1 Kill.
Post #357 - I find it peculiar that he didn't ask me to vote Seph considering I'm pretty positive I said Seph I was leaning more scum on before he started this wagon. I'm curious to read Shish's, Fire's, and Moydoy's posts after this.
Post #359 - I can't tell what his play is here. I originally wrote it off as a joke post, but, I guess I'll wait and see his reactions to me elaborating.
Post #360 - Hey Vult I might as well ask. giraffelasergun giraffelasergun - Are we allowed hammers or will Hammers not exist in any situation?

Less than I thought there'd be, but, some interesting stuff. Mostly thinking that I doubt Fire/Vult as scum together right now.

Going back to post #357 and looking from there, checking posts to see if I was mentioned, then I'll do a Seph ISO (which is bigger and I've got quite a bit of work tonight)

Fandangox

Smash Lord
What does this word salad even mean? I'll stick my fork in by guessing that you're saying.
Alright that's fair play lol

But to simplify the salad further:

The post I said you were talking about was #144, not #146. I brought up #144 as it being a pointless post for you to make cause if you were to find anything weird about it you should just come out and said it.

The confusion comes from me thinking you were asking me about #144 and not #146.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
The snippet that you quoted here was a direct answer to the direct question that you asked me, and the rest of that post that you didn't quote were responses to your misconceptions about my play. Talking about a lack of substance in that post doesn't make much sense.
To ALSO clarify this. The one that I meant lacked substance was #213.

It was basically the only posts where you even attempted to discuss the roles mafia would want or why and there wasn't anything there for us to see what your stance was on the mafia roles.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You misread. I cleared up what I said later, but mentioning how you cam into this thread and immediately jumped on me.

For someone's first time pvp, your unnecessarily harsh in these posts and its an attitude that screams scum to me. On top of the points vult mentioned, its more than enough to see you as a potential scum. Your came in saw one of the first posts and immediately accused that person ( me) over some honestly dumb reasons.

You went after me for my vote, yet you made sure you slipped by, by voting poisoner. With the target being put on me, you cast your vote and regardless of solid reason to change it, even though you stated you'd change it if given reasons; you didn't.
I'm just a harsh and critical person. Life isn't a easy road bro.

A few things to mention are, you haven't ever cleared yourself up about what you meant. I have yet to see a post where you do. Also, I never went after your vote, what are you talking about? All I said is you have been playing very defensively and I dislike it when people freak out over small interactions like you have done. I feel like you have very poor reading comprehension and I'm starting to think you're dumb or scum. Especially with your many excuses you've given. You give an excuse that you didn't know the roles at first. You gave an excuse that you are always defensive. You just gave an excuse that you just misspoke in the post I quoted.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
What about our back and forth about the same role combo? That didnt sway your opinion in any way?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
@Shishœ +1 endorsement of this post.
Would be astonished if Vult Redux Vult Redux disagrees. And Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa for that matter.
Wouldn't I be damned if I say I didn't find it scummy, since my whole play right now has been "PLEASE GET VOTES IN SO WE DON'T DO A LAST MINUTE SWITCH"? That said, I do find it opportunistic. I would have rather seen him laid out his own case, personally, since it feels like he has more to say.

Alright, so my interpretation of what you were saying is correct.

To continue my train of thought, then, I'm confused as to why you feel that's a necessary thing to say. It feels like you're reading from the textbook in a few of your posts this game, and as your scummate I got those vibes from you last game, too.
Keep in mind, last game, I was far less proactive about who we actually lynched Day 1 or concretely locking a wagon. I can see why you feel that I'm reading off of a textbook, but, if anything, I feel quite the opposite. I'm taking risks; being daring. Though... I also haven't played Forum Mafia in years. Honestly, I can't tell if I'm being too safe or too daring.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Reads so far

TOWN
3. Nabe
4. Maven
5. Pokechu

TOWN LEAN
9. Fandangox
13. Kantrip

SCUM LEAN
2. Vult Redux

SCUM
1. shishœ
6. ThirdKoopa
10. Z25

NEUTRAL
7. Moydow
8. Fire Emblemier

J TIER
11. J

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Post #357 - I find it peculiar that he didn't ask me to vote Seph considering I'm pretty positive I said Seph I was leaning more scum on before he started this wagon. I'm curious to read Shish's, Fire's, and Moydoy's posts after this.
Here. I wanted to get reactions out of them, but, upon re-reading from that post, I realize they hadn't posted in the thread since.

I'm sure we'll get something of value still once they post.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
#128 - hard on poisoner. probably nothing interesting to note later even if there's a Jailer flip
#130 - had me re-reading Vult's #333.
#154 - I find it interesting how fast he tried to bury Z25 early when we were focused on roles
#165 and #166 were interesting.

Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune I'm through your posts up to #200. Answer me this (apologies if you've said it before): Were you not persuaded by Maven's argument, which is why you put your vote on Poisoner? Or?

Top Bottom