• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Updates and Changes

Hekpo

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBenFactory
Switch FC
1085-1940-2511
Post here about your favorite updates and changes. I mean, only if you want to. Here is my most "exclusive" find:
Pichu can now crawl.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Pichu can now fight Meta Knight and Bayonetta to take his rightful throne as God of Smash, that's the most important update.

Also, I'm liking how his f-tilt now has a stun/trip effect.

Last edited:

Almand

Smash Journeyman
I like how Pichu doesn't cry when she gets hit by Thunder; she overall seems more confident/battle-ready, as weird as that sounds. Her taunt where she gets dizzy from discharging electricity is pretty cute, too.

All that aside, I'm not sure what they're gonna do with her Nair. I'd assume she keeps the somersault, while Pikachu gets his new one? Just to Luigify Pichu a little.

Last edited:

Hekpo

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBenFactory
Switch FC
1085-1940-2511
Also forgot to mention this since I don't see it anywhere. I also added this to ssbwiki since it wasn't there either.
Pichu's ftilt (forward standard attack) does 0.7% recoil damage, and thunder does 2.9%. 0.7% is a change, not a buff or a nerf. And Thunder is technically a buff, as it does less recoil.

Top Bottom