• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Gameplay Footage

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There's finally some videos showing up (low quality though) with Pichu gameplay.
We can post more here when we find some.

This is the first decent one where we can see more his moves:

He's decently fast :) And his up-b goes soo far!

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There's finally an alright video for pichu. But I should say we dont see overly much because pichu get's knocked around so much in this one :/

This next video isn't as good, but at least we see pichu attack more:

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
While not perfect, this one's the better of the new ones coming out I've seen so far:

These ones are alright too:

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There seems to be more electric visuals on Agility compared to the site video. I'm trying really hard to see if it really still does no damage.
I've never seen it do damage. It's just quick and goes far. It's sad that a double-agility does close to 2% self-damage.
I think 0.5 each wouldve been ok, but as it is, it's not a move i'd be spamming, unless it can be canceled into attacks, i guess.

Here's some more pichu on pichu action:

Last edited:
Top Bottom