• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu better than Zelda ???

In your opinion, is Pichu better than Zelda?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Switch FC
SW-4514-4687-3014
I'm asking this because I saw Armada's tier list video, and he ranks him above Zelda and Roy. While I understand him being ranked higher than Zelda, why would Pichu be better than Roy?
He's certanly better than Bowser(I would consider he only have a positive matchup against pichu, Gimpyfish, and great endurance is exaberated by suscible to CC and combos, although Pichu also has this problem) and Kirby, what can Kirby do,kirbycide to death?Lastly, I ranked Pichu over Zelda cause
1: Pichu is my secondary charater in melee;
2: Better offense options vs Zelda,+ an actual neutral game.

taz3141

Smash Rookie
I would say that pichu is better than Zelda and Roy because pichu has really good movement and kill people. Zelda has kill power but no movement and Roy has sick movement but cant kill without raw F-smash.

Popertop

Smash Champion
the way to rate a character is by comparing how they perform relative to the rest of the cast

so its how does Zelda do vs every other char vs
how does Pichu do vs every other char

Pichu's raw mobility gives him such a huge edge that I don't even feel like comparing the properties of the movesets
but aside from that he also has a decent grab game and great juggling potential

Zelda's mobility is easily her biggest weakness, followed by worse grab frame data than the entire rest of the cast
The Lake (and back in the day Cosmo) make her look really good, but similarly talented Pichu players could make him look
perhaps better.

These points alone are strong enough to argue Pichu being a stronger character than Zelda

Dorfz

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DORF#243
Switch FC
SW-0467-2942-5017
depends on how you want to view. If you just view as Zelda then Pichu better but if you view as Zelda having access to her down b/sheik then She’s better then Pichu 100%

Eremurus

Smash Apprentice
Pichu's nair and mobility make him better than Zelda. This is generally agreed upon in 2021.

depends on how you want to view. If you just view as Zelda then Pichu better but if you view as Zelda having access to her down b/sheik then She’s better then Pichu 100%
So you make an account, bump a two year old thread, and then promptly log off? Weird.

Last edited:

Dorfz

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DORF#243
Switch FC
SW-0467-2942-5017
bruh, I forgot about this account😥

Last edited:
Top Bottom