• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney Thread

Oracle Link

Smash Master
This is the Thread for Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney BUT Keep in mind to but things in spoilers if they dont feature in the first trillogy!
Why?
1. I only finnished that part and
2. Only the original Trillogy is easily Available and translated into all Languages!

So now lets start!
Im still saddend that there isnt any translations for the later games cause i grew really attached to the german Objection Sound!
Especially Miles Edgeworths!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
It is a real shame the other games are really hard to come by now I suppose for most people now the only really option is the mobile ports. Capcom needs to port the other games to switch quick because how can a series this big be in a situation like this?

Anyways ace attorney is definitely one of my favorite series and Ive played all the games except the professor layton one, really hope more people get to experience the whole series.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
It is a real shame the other games are really hard to come by now I suppose for most people now the only really option is the mobile ports. Capcom needs to port the other games to switch quick because how can a series this big be in a situation like this?

Anyways ace attorney is definitely one of my favorite series and Ive played all the games except the professor layton one, really hope more people get to experience the whole series.
Yeah it sefinitly became one of my Favourites too!
A while ago i watched game 1 as a Lets Play but now i actually played 2 and 3!

Also to Insert a Meme! Those 3rd Cases Am i Rite!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Yeah it sefinitly became one of my Favourites too!
A while ago i watched game 1 as a Lets Play but now i actually played 2 and 3!

Also to Insert a Meme! Those 3rd Cases Am i Rite!
Definitely agree with the general consensus of the third case lol. Especially turnabout big top I actually almost quit because I found that case really boring and little did I know the case right after was one of the best mystery stories in existence and would truly make me a fan of the series

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Definitely agree with the general consensus of the third case lol. Especially turnabout big top I actually almost quit because I found that case really boring and little did I know the case right after was one of the best mystery stories in existence and would truly make me a fan of the series
true the last case of justice was amazing! Its probably still my favourite case!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wish the Layton crossover would get ported to other consoles because it really pushed the 3DS, those high quality character models made the game lag during the last case.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I wish the Layton crossover would get ported to other consoles because it really pushed the 3DS, those high quality character models made the game lag during the last case.
Crazy i also heard that it has a full German Translation Courtesy of level 5!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive never been so whelmed by an Ace Attorney announcement before.

5 and 6 are the worst AA games lol

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Ive never been so whelmed by an Ace Attorney announcement before.

5 and 6 are the worst AA games lol
While the games themselves are pretty underwhelming (I think dual destinies was the worst one by far but both it and spirit of justice are pretty mid) they at least have a little bit of value to them and I’m glad to see them get re-released so more people can play them

It was somehow the best reveal in th W capcom showcase though

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've been a massive fan of the Ace Attorney series since I played Trials and Tribulation back on the Nintendo DS.

Whilst I do hope that there will be a new entry for the franchise, to everyone which cases are your favourites?

Top Bottom