• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 3 3/24/2012 Results

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo, I used Fox once in doubles and we lost. I used Mario consistently afterwards, including our wins.

That said, let's do some shoutouts.

1: MJG - I said like, three words to you? Would have liked to have the experience facing you.
2: Kain - I wish I had stage control like you do. You got me thinking, though, hopefully we can rematch at PS4 so I can learn some more.
3: Meekspeedy - Dat 2nd seed status.
4: Zinoto - Man, and I asked Tech to put us in the same pool and everything.
5: Mikey Lenetia - That's a Peach I'll fear watching for awhile. I enjoyed commentating your match with Zinoto. It's always a shame to play so quickly after a bracket loss, though.
5: Azure_Kenny - Dude, you're black? Robjoe's racist mom is gonna freak that one of you were in her van. :trollface:
7: Roller - Not much to say, wish we could have played. I need serious practice avoiding grabs. Nothing says 'run away' than grab = stock.
7: Lain - I hadn't even known you weren't showing up to tournaments there for awhile. Last time you showed up at a tourney you kicked me out of bracket. :salt:
9: Sneakytako - I had no idea who you were and then you beat SK. mfw I know nothing of the East MI Smash scene.
9: Coco - I will have my revenge, from doubles or if I get to see you in Singles, I'll have it. Watch yourself.
9: Tech_Chase - Yo, Tech. You play well, you do good. Glad to see you finally take on SK and come out ahead. It was a great set to watch.
13: Sauc3 - is bawss. That camping stool status.
13: Tutu - I would have loved fighting you, but I only saw you for a grand total of like, 30 seconds throughout the day, and 15 of those had your face dug into a couch.
13: Ori - Yo. Do better. Also HD Ponies. Legit.
13: Sparta Kick - You are so chill it's no wonder you're known as Poker Kick. I mean Sparta Face. Whatever.
17: Wuvs - Shout Fish Flop more. I don't think we heard you.
17: What's the Point - Yo, this man is grimer. He heard I played Mario and went D3. Then he went MK because he afeared me. 'Twas fun commentating with you, though, for the short period of time that we did.
17: RobJoe - Yo. Play like you did against Xatic more. What the hell was that? I never seen such a sexy ZSS from you before.
17: Rizk - That Wiimote status. I guess I actually have to learn my character now and consider spacing/lasers for Fox. If you can do it, I might as well.
17: Xatic - Lost to Robjoe!? What even is this shenanigan.
17: LordHelmet - Two of West MI made it into bracket. Maybe next time we'll land higher than two losses in Bracket.

--------------Pools Cutoff---------------------

FF Topix the Creator - Yo, you tall. Also, pretty chill. Thanks for helping me charge my phone, though. That really saved me some time.
Sam - Psikids in Doubles? Oh man, that was a lot of fun.
Torvus - Never did get to do that Hyrule Tier match.
SuperTH - Falls asleep in brackets due to some 'headache'. What a scrub.
Sarix - See you at Skynet.
Flan - Sorry that you had to take over as pool leader when yours took off. Hope that didn't leave that much of a sour taste in your mouth.
FCFA - Did you have to kick me the night before the tournament? I couldn't get back to sleep. Also, what the hell did you mean by "Sod off?" You ain't British, boy.
FF Chirp - If I see you again, don't expect to win easily. Next time I won't be caught napping.
DRDN - Dat :random: status.
JTSM - The definition of chill.
Jawsome - What happened to that $5 money match? I had that five waiting in my wallet... did I win in my sleep or something?
Legit - Dat Tire breakdown. Seems familiar, somehow.
Gawd - This man was godlike for his aspirin. It was too late to save pools, but man was the rest of my day a lot better. Mad props, dude. I hope to see you again sometime.

MJG

Smash Hero
Shoutouts nugguhs

1: MJG :toonlink:
2: Kain :wolf: One of my favorite teammates. Gonna have to do this again soon. We did what set out to do as well. Also, when watching you go through a much harder bracket than myself, I realized how much I like watching you play. Good **** man.
3: FF Meekspeedy :sonic: :metaknight: :pit: **** sonic..to quote Kain, "**** this troll *** character". GGs man. Canada is real chill
4: Zinoto :diddy: : You impressed me so much at this tournament. I thought that you were just being hyped up by your state but now I can see how skilled you are and how much potential you have. I am looking forward to your performance at Vengeance. We need to play as well and I am willing to give you more advice whenever. Go in young prodigy.
5: Mikey Lenetia :peach: Wow. I remember you saying that you wanted to get 4th at least but I feel like this placing is pretty good as well. I was honestly worried about having to play you when I heard that you had beat lain. GGs and it was fun talkin with ya.
5: Azure_Kenny :metaknight: :You really surprised me at this tournament. I thought I would be facing you in WFs tbh (same with how I thought that I would be fighting coco instead of fzk, lain instead of mikey, etc). But yea. Good stuff.
7: Roller :popo: : **** yo character <3. Good stuff and good hangin
7: Lain :metaknight: : Lainyboo. You already know
9: Sneakytako :rob: :dedede: : One of my favorite smashers lmao. We all better go out to ihop again after Vengeance (if I can go) and I wanna hear this story ha.
9: Coco :olimar: :I really wanted to play you D:. Oh well. Gay is so incredibly toon link.
9: fZk :diddy: :GGs man. You really surprised me.
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: :wario: :You had some close *** sets. God damn. Thought you were gonna take kenny to town. If you could have held onto that stock for just 20 more seconds, kenny would have lost due to a timeout. GGs in doubles as well and thanks for hosting this tournament. I will definitely be out in MI again.
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: :dedede: :How did I not talk to you at RoS? Lmao chill as *** man. Fun hangin wit ya
13: Tutu :sheik: :GGs nugguhtutu. One of the more nerve racking sets that I had at this tournament. Had me playin shaky man. Also the hardest sheik that I have ever fought. We need to play again. Cya black jesus.
13: FF Ori :popo: :metaknight: :olimar: : Good stuff man. GGs in doubles
13: Sparta Kick :snake: :SLEEPING BAG!!!!!! That is all :awesome:
17: Gio :metaknight: :Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
17: What's the Point :falco: :dedede: : Didn't realize how chill you were until this tournament. Thanks for housing me again.
17: PzO :snake: : SwAg
17: RobJoe :zerosuitsamus: :GGs in pools
17: Rizk :fox: :pikachu: : Good stuff makin it to bracket. Doubt you remember playing me on wifi lmao.
17: FF Xatic :wario: :falcon: : Fun games in pools man. You are a really laid back person.
17: FF LordHelmet :falcon: :Only person to take a game off of kenny in pools? Loooooool good stuff

FF Topix the Creator :ness2: + :metaknight: : Basically copying what you said to me. We will get it going next time.

Sorry if I missed anyone. Been watchin animal planet lmao.

**** sonic.

sauc3

Smash Lord
MJG - aight so i was really salty about us never getting our fire-roasted three cheese garlic bread stick extravaganza that I sent an email to the owner of "The Pizza House" and explained to him my extreme disappointment in not being able to sample this prized delicacy due to incompetent service, and that this horrific incident threatens my chances of ever returning to the great city of Ann Arbor, let alone dine at his establishment. After exchanging several emails and pictures we came to an agreement. Let's just say there is a very delicious but soon to be moldy meal being delivered to the Canadian address of one Kurtis Trainor. I tried my have the dish delivered to the other meal deprived members of our group but he seemed reluctant to send the one. So should you desire, I can store said meal in my freezer until your next visit to Canada, and we can enjoy a moldy, possibly poisenous and freezer burned fire-roasted three cheese garlic bread stick extravaganza together.

Kain - When you get into bracket, you are going to lose to meekspeedy, but don't worry. You'll end up beating him in loser's finals. Just don't let it get to you, whatever you do. You just have to accept that you are going to lose, but its just this once. You can bounce back, and end up with second, as long as you keep a cool mind.

Ben - Donde esta la Bocadillos?

Technical_Chase - i had mad fun at your tourney man, and those friendlies were hella fun. Next tourney, we'll put together a carpool and bring some more pot monsters for ya :p.

Roller - i wanted to ics ditto you so bad in bracket.

Zinoto - amazing player, i was at a loss. I mostly blamed the matchup, but you were reading me and just outplaying me, so if I didn't give you credit on that front I apologize. You are a really smart, fast player, and I definitely got outplayed. I'll study/practice up and get ya next time!

Tutu - jokes guy, I'll bring some tacos for you next time I come to Ann Arbor.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Alright I finally stopped being lazy, it's shoutout time.

Xatic's baby I'm finally not lazy Shoutouts

1: MJG - GGs in Pools man, Your toon link is by far the best out there. Congrats on winning.
2: Kain - wish we could've gotten to play. We used to chat quite a bit when I was relearning Wolf. We should start chatting again. you seemed really chill. Come up to MI more :)
3: FF Meekspeedy - BEST FF. Thanks for coming baby, it was really nice to finally meet you. Your Sonic is something else. Your the best imo
4: Zinoto - Why haven't people seen that you need to be top 5 diddy yet? Amazing job this tourney. I hope we get to play at SnooPINGAS.
5: Mikey Lenetia - Thanks once again for teaming Mikey! Sorry for choking so hard in LFs. I gotta work on that still. 3rd place still isn't bad :)
5: Azure_Kenny - Nice to see you again Kenny. GJ beating Tech. The timeout gods were not on your side vs. Meek though.
7: Roller - **** 6TH^ UP MEEK. xD In all seriousness, your ICs are still sooooo ****ing good. You are def. proving that you're one of the best in MI recently.
7: Lain - Good to see you again Lainbaby. It sucked that you were out of practice, it would've been nice to see you get top 3 again. Oh well though, thanks for coming out. Hopefully you can do that more often :D
9: Sneakytako - didn't play but I heard you beat SK, nice job.
9: Coco - GJ getting top 10
9: fZk - didnt play
9: Tech_Chase - I'm comin for that :dedede: next time babez. What's with me always getting DOMINATED in game 1? xD
13: Sauc3 - GGs in both doubles and Melee. You're a really cool dude and It was fun chillin with you a little bit. Ben was right about you looking like Fry xD Hope to see you around here again.
13: Tutu - didn't play or talk to that much at this tourney D:
13: FF Ori - good stuff being the highest placing FF that wasn't Meek. I still think you should've gone Olimar on Kain just to get your name out there as an Olimar player. Now you're still just an IC/MK dude. LOL Much <3 though
13: Sparta Kick - Tough tourney for you I guess. :( You'll bounce back though, this tourney was quite stacked.
17: Gio - GGs in pools Gio, your MK is gettin pretty good. We'll have to play again when I actually care about pools LOL
17: FF Wuvs - I'm tellin' you man, you're getting to be a very consistant mid-level player here in MI. Keep up the Yoshi mah dude.
17: What's the Point - Thanks for helping with the stream and TO station when the rest of us were busy.
17: PzO - didn't talk to that much.
17: RobJoe - you're ZSS surprised me. I won't underestimate you next time. GGs
17: Rizk - Sick stuff taking a game off Roller. you're def. one of the better Fox players out there.
17: FF Xatic - Note 1) Care about pools more. Note 2) Because getting 3rd seed apparently puts you against ranked players MAD early. also, learn the DDD MU plz <3
17: FF LordHelmet - Super fun chillin with you once again. Always the Falcons.

--------------Pools Cutoff---------------------

FF Topix the Creator - Sorry about having to cut out 4th seed. You still did well regarding who was in your pool. Keep your head up. that :ness2: is good.
Lord Ike - From what I heard you ***** your pool. Sorry I didn't get to see or talk to you much.
LOE1 - stop playing wifi, it makes you bad. smh @ you.
DarkLouis - Sorry I didn't get to talk with you much this time D:
FF Chirp - YOU ARE THE BEST. You're probably one of the chillest dudes I've ever met. I really hope you'll be able to come up again. I'll try to come to Chicago sometime to see you <3
DRDN - Best PUFF
JTSM - Newest FF Member HYPE.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wow@this difference in treatment. Like I told you I wouldnt get far enough in bracket, but you were all "nah bro you got this" etc. My fault for trusting a black man.
Lol I might've phrased that wrong. The joke was supposed to be that it would've been a free win for you if we had our customary set. Every time we play in bracket, I usually end up getting wrecked :yeahboi:. But I saw you're game against MJG, pretty hype set. Also, for some reason we always end up staying up really late playing friendlies the night before the tourney lol.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol

friday night before ps3

roller: "let me go to kevins with you guys so I can practice more"

*falls asleep as soon as we get there*

Top Bottom