• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Pheasant Falco

Ed94

Smash Apprentice
I think the image is enough to know this needs to be done.

slowbruh

Smash Cadet
not gonna happen:4shulk:

they are only able to import models over mario right now (some people have even imported models for :marthmelee: and :falconmelee: but those are just 4 models i think so that's also not going to happen)

Anutim

Smash Apprentice
not gonna happen:4shulk:

they are only able to import models over mario right now (some people have even imported models for :marthmelee: and :falconmelee: but those are just 4 models i think so that's also not going to happen)
Zankyou can import over any character, he just hasn't published any tools for other characters afaik.
He did however post skeletons for other characters. So export a character from smashforge, make your desired edits and then resize it accordingly to the skeleton zankyou uploaded so it's 1:1. Then he might just be kind enough to import it back into the game for you.

Achilles did stages a long time ago, so it's possible he knows by now how to import weighted models, but I don't really follow the modding scene anymore so idk.

Top Bottom