• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 5/21 & 6/4/11 2 Tourneys & 1 Blue Blur

_Dice

Smash Ace
Nope... It would have 2 B 3 my fellow Sonic main

:sonic:
alrighty then. I might be coming it'll depend entirely on ride situation and whether or not I have the time, trying to find a job and stuff.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If you wanna stay at my place the night beforehand just let me kno...

Rag and Ryker are staying with me... Although ur being kidnapped to come party with me

There was no BB last time and Mortal Kombat if you want to head it

If the people want it I'll make it happen!!!

Ruse

Fox
I moved my plans a week ahead. I'm coming to this now.

Who wants to team in Brawl? My boy Skater? Ragnarock?

You know MK/MK da bess.

Also, why no Project Melee side event?

Edit: Project Melee should replace Melee teams. :colorful:

Edit 2: I could also house some people if necessary. (Especially my Mobile/PCola boys.) You guys could even come over Friday night and we could Smashfest/practice before the tourney.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Edit 2: I could also house some people if necessary. (Especially my Mobile/PCola boys.) You guys could even come over Friday night and we could Smashfest/practice before the tourney.
This would definitely make me more willing to attend a Tally tourney. So what's the deal, you already have a place in Tally but haven't fully moved out of P-cola yet? Let me know whenever you're in town again.

@AWAL: count me as another interested in Project:M and Mortal Kombat side-tourneys.

Ruse

Fox
This would definitely make me more willing to attend a Tally tourney. So what's the deal, you already have a place in Tally but haven't fully moved out of P-cola yet? Let me know whenever you're in town again.

@AWAL: count me as another interested in Project:M and Mortal Kombat side-tourneys.
Yeah. I'm moving into my girlfriend's apartment after finals (May 7th or something), but I'll still have a room at my house in Pensacola until July 1st.

I get back into town tomorrow. I could only really play on Tuesday.

Has a patch come out for PM yet? I haven't kept up to date at all.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
i like that idea. I might be coming with a carload of marvel players from work so we will prob just ride up saturday and leave after tourney.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
No patch for P:M yet, they keep making new discoveries and holding back on releasing it. Most the important stuff is done though, like landing detection, double stick & non-tumble DI, properly fixed grabs.

Smash fest at my place Tuesday at 2:00 sounds good.

Ruse

Fox
Yo, Awal, you should put up some fliers at FSU/the venue. Some kids showed up after the tourney was over and just started Smashing with us who had no idea that there was a tourney going on.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I moved my plans a week ahead. I'm coming to this now.

Edit: Project Melee should replace Melee teams. :colorful:

No it shouldn't, project m is ok, but they really need to fix that sh@t. Melee teams all day over Project m

Zone

Smash Champion
Make it free melee doubles. I'll put up 40 bucks for first place(basically me making my money back :). )

No reason not to enter then.

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok

I'm putting up posters for the tourney on FSU and FAMU campus next week

Project M side tourney can b run as long as there is room 4 set-ups and it doesn't interfere with the Brawl tourney.

Melee teams will be Free 4 $40 unless more people are willing to pay

Mortal Kombat can be a side tourney if more people are interested

Sorry I wont be on the boards as much until next week but like I said I wasnt in charge of the last 1... I helped out as much as I could but aside from that it was w/e

O and any1 that needs housing can stay @ my place if need b

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm winning mortal kombat and melee. Wouldn't suppose you could advertise mortal kombat A bit would you? Also blaz blue friendlies anyone?

I'll run it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zone, don't start Blazblue friendlies. I would hate to monopolize your TV.

I make absolutely no promises about this weekend, but I'll keep this tourney in mind.

Suchaloser

Smash Cadet
@Every1 the last 1 was Somaz Not MINE!

look @ da 1 b4 that...

dont worry as more time comes more ppl will say they are coming on this thread

we will have FL AL and GA players in attendance I PROMISE
agreed.......

and Imma probably be there B)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
sure, but Melee double never happens anyway since only 3 teams ever enter.
Yeah, but other than ruse, skater, me, and you. Who else plays project m? No even talks about that mod. Its was hot for a week and 1 good sh*t.

Top Bottom