• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 6 - Feb 20 - Dallas TX - Brawl 1st = Dojo & Razer / Melee 1st = Darkrain

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
The problem with the clubhouse is there isn't enough room in that little room off to the side for Melee. It's WAY too small and it's not fair for me to host Melee too and then stick them in that little room where they can't even really watch their main matches.

I'm still working it out. :p But for the moment I like that place better than the clubhouse.
Yeah well like I said, I am willing to help out with set-up and everything next Phase so i can help move stuff around and get it set up so its less crowded in the middle.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
I'm moving to Arlington next fall for school, so hopefully I'll be able to play some Dallas people regularly.
Im assuming you will be going to UTA. Leapinghare and I could use some extra practice around these parts. Everyone is at least 45 minutes away =/ so we really only get to partake in Melee binging every few weekends. I still cant decide if that is good or bad.

Was the venue ok? There's a possibilty of more space at that place if we give him more notice. If it was a good place then I might keep it for a while cause if we get this kind of turnout then the club house isn't big enough.

To everyone - thanks for coming and making it a good event. I appreciate everyone showing up (Melee and Brawl).

I pulled my back carrying TV's. :(
A wee bit crowded but we can deal with it. Thanks for taking care of Melee. Appreciate your work.

Where are those gentlemens?! Jaja. No need for back breaking!

Herbivores - I played two of you guys in tournament; good games guys. However, I didn't get to play RunningBrave and try to return the favor of knocking me out of FS7, haha.
I believe you played Leapinghare and then pootTheBox. Also, dont return that favor! Haha.

13: Reckon

o_O

my peoples.
get in touch with me
214-500-2442
Will do, Jakerson.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anybody cares about this but there's a slight error in the Brawl singles bracket. I defeated Brown Link in the first round and then Mr. Doom sent me to losers. Hylian only beat me in Melee (though he would most certainly have beaten me in Brawl if I had faced him since I don't play much Barlw heh).

Allbrex

Smash Apprentice
Im assuming you will be going to UTA. Leapinghare and I could use some extra practice around these parts. Everyone is at least 45 minutes away =/ so we really only get to partake in Melee binging every few weekends. I still cant decide if that is good or bad.
Where you at RB? I'm in Euless, how far of a drive is that from where you're at?
I need some brawler practice buddies, anyone else in the area too?

Zori

Smash Champion
Zeton first round dphat second and if I won I would have to play dojo next round lol

Love Texas

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Nothing wrong with that. Ive had Bear first, then dphat, then adhd after that. Winners brackets are always hard.

Now if you get something like that in losers, its just cause people are causing huge upsets.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Anyone know where the melee vids will be posted? I'm really trying to watch Yu vs. Darkrain.

Top Bottom