• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 10 - Dallas TX - 1st/2nd Razer/Gnes, 3rd Dojo, 4th Trela - VIDEOS UP!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Man, I was raging because I couldn't play all the people I wanted to play.

Anyway, good stuff to everyone who participated. If you guys think my Ike is campy now, just wait until I start timing people out with Ike. lol

BTW, Gnes, you said you wanted to see my SDI videos. Here they are.
Montage Number 1
Montage Number 2

Youtube doesn't do this justice. You gotta see my SDI in real time...

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
*hops on the meatride train* Amazing **** Gnes. I always you knew you had it in you.

Btw, did they decide to split? If so shouldn't razer still be 1st since he was up 3-0? Or did they play more sets after? Just wondering.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Razer was up 3-0 after WF but decided to split since the store was closing. This Jerm.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
People who wonder what's wrong with controllers obviously haven't seen Wobbles' techskill when it comes to throwing controllers.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Big ups to Gness, Razer and Trela. Don't worry buddy we notice your commitment and skill Trela, at least I do anyways. Your tough man and keep going. It won't be too long before we see you take first place. Your almost there.

Also a big thanks to the venue people as well.

Espy your still one bad*** Sonic player man, your giving my homie Denti a hard time too.

Good job to Denti and Sethlon for getting 4th. Denti is still the best Olimar player IMO.

Thanks for the MM Tyson. I've learned how to really play against a competitive Ness player, I hope your set with my Captain Falcon was a good one cus I learned a lot.

Grey Fox, your uploading our matches man. I saved quite a few of them and I can't find your name on Kovu's friends list unless your named differently on Smashboards.

Sucks that Bassem wasn't able to go to phase with us, but hopefully maybe HOBO this weekend? I hope so. I want to play you man.

I really REALLY should of played singles....I think my Captain Falcon is worth it. I shouldn't of doubt my abilities...but I didn't have the money anyways. If I"m able to go to HOBO this weekend I'm definitely going for singles.

Denti

Smash Master
I haven't placed this bad in singles in 4-5 months. :( I was running on 40 hours of no sleep from Friday at this tourney and towards the end my brain started to fry and I started losing matches hard. :( Oh well....

SHOUT OUTS

1: UltimateRazer - Good job bro. I'd like to practice against your snake in friendlies at hobo if you don't mind :)
1: Gnes - ****, beating dojo twice!
3: Dojo - Thanks for our friendlies bro. Hard ground game
4: Trela - Thx for the MM bro. Your really good. "OH MY GOD I DID UP AIR ON YOU 3 TIMES AT THE CEILING WHEN YOUR HAD OVER 150%!!!!!!! AND YOU DIDN'T DIE!" - me "oh, i DI your uairs with the falling stage" - you "WTF, who does that?!" - me. I'm PMing richbrown and lee about CPs against lucario. :) See you at hobo. we should team at hobo btw. We'd place high for sure.
5: Infinity - I know you say I'm getting better, but even if I am, I'm not improving fast enough. We should sit down and train sometime before hobo. We do live like 5-10 away form each other.
7: UTDZac - Great tourney, wish i had played your team in bracket :0 that would've have been interesting.
9: Dakpo - Great seeing you at phase bro! Hope your going to hobo! We need to play!
9: Espy - You really are too fast. Your gimps are so good, hope to catch you in bracket and try to beat your sonic soon :)
13: Sethlon - For a team that isn't really coordinated or planned we did really well. Lets team again! Next time we'll make more moneyz.
13: D4bAg - Glad to see you make an appearance :) brawl > sick
17: Denti - way to go, you lost to the only 2 hard people in your bracket. :dizzy:
25: Awestin - awestin making his great appearance?!
33: Fogo - :0 fogo next time we got to make sure your in your prime to compete for a tournament.
49: Denze- you sir, are the one that mimicked my name. :laugh:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All the vids on the livestream were recorded on Shuz's computer, but UTDZac has them from what I was told? Anyways, I'm sure they will get put up later.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shouldnt it be like the other way around since they went to the last hobo?????

Your still right though

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
houston went to phase so dallas should go to hobo
I've been to a bunch of phase and hobos so all of you should come to my tournament :).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is true...but i found Smashboards since whobo 2 so i have improved a lot as well
You were that wifi player who was really good at whobo right?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wanted to play Holms and Dakpo, and I never got the chance to play either. ;-;
Shoutouts in a bit.

=====

Gnes: Always fun to talk to you. Good job in loser's finals. Watched the last minute. Too good.

Dojo: Good games. Our first game in our set gave me all the more reason to get better. You're going down one day. I swear it.

Trela: You're quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch. Great job man.

Dphat: You bracket ***** Paw. ;-; Still love you though.

Infinity: Sorry that I was so upset in and after the match. I just let the frustration get to my head. I suggest you be cautious next time we fight. The end result's going to be much, much different.

UTDZac: You and Trela worked doubles so hard. Good job, and thanks for hosting the tournament. The venue was AMAZING.

Holms, Dakpo, Mr. Doom, and Steeler: We never played!!! I wanna cry.

Jerm: It's fun talking to you. Saw your match vs. DPhat. :(

Van Jones: I should've let you **** me in SSF4. We didn't play at all. It was fun hanging out with you.

Le Thien: What's with the no-bananas sandbaggin'? ;-; Still, it was great to see you again.

K Prime: You had those games vs. Dakpo!! :( Keep it up though, Prime. We both need to get more teams practice in. We need to get better, now.

Bigfoot: Scary Donkey Kong. I didn't want to go anywhere near it. Invincibility battles on YI:B were funny. Good games.

Bwett: Great to see you again, it's been forever.

Denti: Keep it up, man. Your Olimar is crazy hard to get inside of. It was definitely a different experience in tournament.

theeboredone: First round. What? Great to see you too. Get back into shape for Brawl! I love watching your Ike wreck stuff!

Sonic Storm: It was definitely nice to meet you, and I loved the shirt. You know how to contact me if you need any help.

JUJ: You're amazing. Thanks for the trip/hotel/food at your house. The chimichanga wrecked my stomach though, lol.

RT: LUCARIO! I love just camping the live stream with you. It's incredibly fun. Lucario dittos were too good.

Castro, GreyFox, Paw: C'mon guys, we can't fall behind the other cities! Let's step it up for the next one!
@Paw: Sad story. ;-;

Kyle: It was fun hanging out with you again all weekend. You ***** me hard at SSF4. Zangief is still too fun though.

@San Antonio: Friday and Saturday night were too amazing.
PESADILLA EN ELM STREET!!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Tournament was amazing.

I'll get to shout-outs when I can. (:

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Had a great time this weekend to every1 who showed up @ the tourny. Hope every1 got home safe.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
You were that wifi player who was really good at whobo right?
yup wifi skillz ftw ......jk. But yea Razor and Zac we really need to play next time i head over to dallas. I am for sure going to mlg. In august me and my amarillo crew plan on going to a tourney in Denver colorodo (if there are even tournies there lol) simply because i dont anyone think anyone would house us in the dallas area. im not playing 160$ for two nights...that was soo pricy. but if we dont go to denver we will go to a phase instead.

UltimateRazer,Gnes, Dojo: UTDZac: :( i cant believe i didnt play one of you guys...gay
7: Holms Really smart player, your win will definitely make me a better player
9: Dakpo Scrub, learn to play people offline
9: Espy really wanted to play this sonic
13: K Prime. lol 2-0 ill be waiting for you at mlg ggs
17: Mr. Doom Very quick to adapt. i need to step it up!
17: Bigfoot GGs....get that match up man
17: Clel: intense MK
17: Chuky man we didnt play D:
17: Bwett LOLOL i was so close to beating you if i had simply grabbed the edge. (and wtf you should have thrown me at RC when we were at the top XD) great games really fun to play
25: Chic sorry man i second luigi, and i know how to tear him apart XD
25: FK: amazing zss and i learned a lot and we should team for mlg >_<
25: theeboredone: no more thumb Johns
25: Slaps GET THREE STOCKED!!! XD lol it was fun
33: Fogo: always fun. hurry and get that snake down
33: Castro: we will play next time for sure
49: Paw: STOP GRABbING
49: Player-4 fun m

Gnes

Smash Master
This weekend was awesome, hanging out with Tom, Ice, Fogo and his bro :). Too much fun. Ill post shoutouts later on.

But for premature shoutouts, Im really proud of u Trela. And good job Timmy/Ultimaterazer/Razer, u were on that ally shiz after we hit losers in teams :). Apex looks promising.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good stuff everyone. I probably had more fun commentating on livestream than the actual tourney, lol...but it's always fun to hang out with everyone. Special thanks to Ice and Fogo for housing Houston! You guys are awesome! :)

See you all at Hobo...hopefully. :)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
people need to pay out 15% to 3rd in teams. When you pay out to 4th your giving money to 8 people in an event with a lower attendance than the 1 that only pays out top 3/4/6. If you want to pay out the top 4 then take the 5% from 1st. 50% is plenty of money.

I am a little biased here but it really sucked that whobo didn't even pay for our entry fee to the events.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm glad the placings were fixed correctly. Whoever memorized it should get a medal or something...

Top Bottom