• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm actually doing the world a favor with Manakete children.
One of them wants to be like me and is training super hard to be a good tactician. And she's going to live for a couple thousand years. Ylisse is pretty set as far as it's army goes for a while, now.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nowi and I made a beautiful child.

And leaf's right, my daughter was the best. Maanakete 4 life.

(Why is my phone indenting this?!)​

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well, I guess it's not so bad, all things considered. I mean, at least you didn't marry Lucina or one of the other future kids. That would have been ****ed up.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I married K Prime's daughter. I call him Papa Prime now, but he won't acknowledge my marriage to her.

That song "Rude" is actually about the whole thing.

Real talk tho, Lethe is my one and only. She should've been in Smash 4, not lame ass Marth.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
not going for maximum gains by marrying chrom or lucina and only running pegasus knight children.
0/10 horrible tacticians

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
A real tactician uses what he has optimally, and doesn't cash in on cheap units.

Besides, Pegasissy Knights can't hold against a dragon. You think mobility is special? The enemy comes to us, and we wait patiently.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah dude. If you send Lon'Qu out to sweep dude's dead in two movements and the flyers are hit with Elwind immediately.

You gotta wait on the ****s.

Thor

Smash Champion
redfeatherraven said:
I would be out in the first round.
I wouldn't make it out of qualifying for this thing...

Maaaaaaaaan said:
Ross is the greatest place ever, God Bless America

http://m.imgur.com/IBsKJPR
That you Maaaaaaaaaan? Good to know. Nice jacket.

Leaf. said:
What's going on, guys.
Since I've been out, I married a dragon and had 2 kids.
Been a productive week.
I take it you mean a RE-productive week ahahahaha- *gets shot* ow damn it why'd you hit my left shoul- *gets shot again*

Otherpeople' said:
*stuff* *apologies if there is a user named Otherpeople'*
Phoenix Lord' said:
I think I have a pretty good idea, but I can't say I see what you see in her. I'm more into red-haired pegasus knights, myself.
Ok I'm lost, like usual. Is this related to where I let down Maaaaaaaaaan way back when?

Otherpeople' said:
*even more random weird stuff about dragons and so on* *really I do apologize, I'll add an extra apostrophe or something*
Um... maybe I should just leave now...

Phoenix Lord' said:
I'm not gonna apologise for marrying for love.
Be glad you live in the right parts of the world and in contemporary times, bro...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Leaf going for the boss pairing.

It's also the pairing that makes the most tactical sense to me, since Nah sucks pretty hard otherwise.

The one downside is missing out on Tiki's tikis.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Let's geek out about Gintama and how crazy it's been getting recently. Like, can you even believe what happened in chapter 503? That **** was insane! It's been a couple days but I'm still reeling from it, in fact.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I will go read it right now. I'm positive that not having read a single chapter will not affect me at all.

And Thor, what does interest you?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I could stop being lazy about it and plow through the rest of GoT and we could talk about that, but what are the chances of that happening?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Zip Zap Pow! The shogun was all cool and ****, and the army was all "this ****'s easy, we've got that badass ninja", then the old man was like "Sup brah, nice of you to help out", but the ninja was like "*****, don't get in my way" and Vulcan Neck Pinched him then walked up to the shogun and was like "You know what it is homie" and the shogun was like "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT! KILL ME!" and the ninja was like, I hate being called the Predator, and shlick, cut his head off.

Now the political unrest begins.

And PG, you should, I have literally nobody who's read the last book to talk with. Lmao

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Zip Zap Pow! The shogun was all cool and ****, and the army was all "this ****'s easy, we've got that badass ninja", then the old man was like "Sup brah, nice of you to help out", but the ninja was like "*****, don't get in my way" and Vulcan Neck Pinched him then walked up to the shogun and was like "You know what it is homie" and the shogun was like "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT! KILL ME!" and the ninja was like, I hate being called the Predator, and shlick, cut his head off.

Now the political unrest begins.
It was also very funny before all that.

Vale

Smash Ace
A real tactician uses what he has optimally, and doesn't cash in on cheap units.

Besides, Pegasissy Knights can't hold against a dragon. You think mobility is special? The enemy comes to us, and we wait patiently.
"Cheap" units are the optimal ones.
Yeah dude. If you send Lon'Qu out to sweep dude's dead in two movements and the flyers are hit with Elwind immediately.

You gotta wait on the ****s.

Lords/Tacticians deal with Dragons. Pegasus Knights (eventually Wyvern knights after a reclass to Dark Flier) + Brave Weapons are able to take out Mages and Archers comfortably without being counterattacked and have the evasive ability to avoid enemy attacks if there are groups of them. If I'm not able to wipe them all out at once, it seems pretty obvious that I wouldn't be rushing in.

My team lineup usually goes something like this: Lord, Tactician, a Thief, and Pegasi. It's 2good.

edit: In the early game, before this lineup is available, I can build support with optimal parents and tend to pair Knights with Pegasi to protect them.

also this is making me want to go start another run of Fire Emblem Awakening. I'm thinking of doing an insanity run, but the early game need on luck is putting me off. On the other hand, I've already beaten hard. Suggestions?

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Reading is easy PG.

Unless Vale is the author. That was terrible trash talk, he didn't even explain why all Pegasissy Knights sit to pee.

PZ

Smash Lord
Ya'know, I occasionally lurk from time to time understanding at least a little of the topic....

But I ain't understand a thing on this page lol.

I saw dragons and approve. Nice Work Leaf!

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
One of the only things that comes to mind regarding pokemon is my recollection of my old lvl 100 team back in the days of Pokemon Yellow.

It consisted of Jolteon, Starmie, Hitmochan, Mewtwo, Articuno, and....I forget who the sixth one was.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I think all of you lose to me as I have written fan fiction for pokemon. Truly, nobody is as bad a person as me for this fandom.

But pokemon is the ****ing best. It's got it all, strategy/exploration/animals/exotic appeal, all wrapped up in a pretty little package of escapism. Your Pokemon is the best pokemon, no matter what.

****, now I'm too hype at work.

Top Bottom