• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't tell if Thor truly has zero sense of humor, or if he's just a really dedicated kind of reverse troll. ;;

That being said, I actually like you Thor, but you need to lighten up if you're ever gonna make it on the internet. Trust me, I learned from experience.

Thor

Smash Champion
Sinister Slush said:
I gotta ask why everyone* but Thor hasn't been banned from the pika boards. Prime do ur job m8, delete the cancer.
Fixed that for you...

KayLo! said:
I can't tell if Thor truly has zero sense of humor, or if he's just a really dedicated kind of reverse troll. ;;

That being said, I actually like you Thor, but you need to lighten up if you're ever gonna make it on the internet. Trust me, I learned from experience.
If not finding repeating racist statements over and over again to be funny, then I have no sense of humor.

I liked the puns redfeatherraven made last page though, if that counts for anything.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Sinister Slush said:
Those repeated "racist" statements were sarcasm. Holy fugg you're more dense then iron.
I can tell (with most people) that they're sarcastic, but that doesn't make them funny [as I said I didn't find it funny], it just makes you all seem like jerks.

And of course I'm more dense than iron, I'm golden [this is also sarcasm].

Last edited:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can tell (with most people) that they're sarcastic, but that doesn't make them funny [as I said I didn't find it funny], it just makes you all seem like jerks.
Thor boo, like 90% of the Pikas here are Mexican, Black, or some other kind of ethnic mix. That's the joke. It's seriously all in good fun.

Bah, not that explaining it will help. You'll learn after a few years of ye good ol' internet exposure.

EDIT: **** you Stealth, you won't let me win the poke game. :mad:

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Espy got banned cause he could not help but hound on TG.
Most of us are just being our usual selves here.
But man, this has been a while since I've seen someone called another a ****tard out of spite in a social thread.
Shouldn't really merit banning Thor just yet unless he specially targets someone unrelentingly.

Thor seems to have high expectations for a site, and especially this thread, which has quite low and questionable standards for the longest of times.
I guess there shouldn't be a problem with being an enthusiast about acting and typing proper, but damn we laid back as ****
That or missing our good fellows like Stealth here, who has come back.

As the sole Asian of my majority-Mexican minority-White nonexistant-Black smash community, racist comments are practically the norm.
Hold up, gotta go back to the rice patty farm before I get caught slacking off. Can't wait for dinner-- having dogs tonight.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Sinister Slush said:
That was horrible

Sinister Slush said:
and you should feel bad.
Nope.

=Geoboros said:
racist comments are practically the norm.
That doesn't mean we have to encourage or accept those norms. Nonwhite people having to stand or sit at the back of the bus was the norm in the 50s. But I'll make an exception for this thread I guess (news flash to me...).

Geoboros said:
Can't wait for dinner-- having dogs tonight.
In the spirit of embracing these norms you've okayed, did you make a recipe from that hit new cookbook, "101 ways to Wok your Dog?"

Oh never mind it's probably only aimed at one's own race. I don't know any good white people jokes though.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Internet's a pretty gray area. Sure there's those who do use racism and slander in spite and malice.
Then there's those like us who use anything that's normally socially unacceptable as a means of inside jokes.
Of course we don't really encourage the actual connotation of the words, but our group here has long accepted its use in a playful manner.
[And still adhere to the posting rules of no censor dodging.
To those who remember the combination of plot and wipe bringing about our thread in the Multimedia Metropolis' first lock]

And oh, sadly no since I didn't own a wok. Straight up over fire.

Last edited:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Don't forget that some people like to be bigoted and gross as **** in order to satirize and shed light on the flaws of ass backwards thinking and hate speech.
having dogs tonight.
You're having more than one dog for dinner tonight? Chinese new year must've come early then.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i could be persuaded to lose the poke war for certain..... favors :3

and yeah thor just learn to roll with it. you may not necessarily like the content (i certainly dont half of the time!) but you gotta learn to roll with it!

still hate ponies though </3

Vale

Smash Ace
no, try not to roll. it leaves you vulnerable for like a third of the animation

PZ

Smash Lord
Alright read through the last pages than stopped caring....BUT who the fudge cooks a dog straight up over the fire? You want the driest meat ever or are gonna properly season that doggy?
Welcome back Stealth Raptor!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Today we have a Very Special Episode of INPO. I'm thoroughly sleep-deprived and the majority of my poise and grace is off for lunch. Here's what that sounds like:

I admire the number of puns off his suggested name you made above. It was worth a like, but only grudgingly so, since I don't like alternate nicknames, so I've noted that here.

But thank you for not using an alternate name, red.
Don't mention it. I do quite enjoy the occasional hurricane of puns. When properly spurred, and assuming I can find the spine for it, I can do some phenomenal things with a quill. But I do it classy - I only nettle in the gentlest of fashions.

Besides that, why anyone would hedge the opportunity to legitimately call someone by a thunder god's name escapes me thoroughly, except inasmuch as pinpoint puns are concerned. Feels like you're being given the shaft. The whole thing nettles me a little, and that's just the tip of it.

Also, it's Uhmuhruhkkkuh, but it's not like you'd know how to spell given your ignorance of law and blatant bigotry.
See, now, that's just being a prick. Let's not splinter ourselves here, we're all 'chus.

Anyway it looks like we've reached a sort of equilibrium here in the Land of the One Page Later, so I'll refrain from further punishment and get with the rest of the times.

Thor boo, like 90% of the Pikas here are Mexican, Black, or some other kind of ethnic mix. That's the joke. It's seriously all in good fun.

Bah, not that explaining it will help. You'll learn after a few years of ye good ol' internet exposure.

I've successfully condensed all those years of internet exposure into one easy-to-understand package. As an added bonus, I'm going to hell first class now.
I've reserved a seat in the section where the particularly cute stewardesses hand out particularly stiff drinks. I expect a good time.

no, try not to roll. it leaves you vulnerable for like a third of the animation
Goddamnit, I lost it.

Oh never mind it's probably only aimed at one's own race. I don't know any good white people jokes though.
What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? The NBA.

What do you call 200 white men chasing one black guy? The PGA tour.

What do white women make for dinner? Reservations.

What's 14 inches long and white? Nothing.

Your problem is solved, sir.

Particularly stiff drinks.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
I disagree with the title of the PGD, because these statements are punbelievably good.

However, even if you disagree, you can't send red to the punitentiary for it..

I just used like the 2 most clichéd ones out there.

Also, thanks to google (and redfeatherraven's few jokes), I have some now!

What do you call it when white man dancing who has a seizure? An improvement.

Why do so many white people get lost skiing? It's hard to find them in the snow.

What do you call a bunch of white people in a bowl? Crackers.

And lastly, why don't people make white guy jokes? They want to keep their jobs.

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I am severely annoyed by the past 2 pages of discussion.

So little direct speech in a non-existent issue to begin with. Racism exists as long as you give it form and Thor needs to chill the **** out.

Top Bottom