• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When you lurk 4chan for half a decade then eventually start posting a lot in the start of 2011, you see things.
Lots of things, and follow that stuff.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You know what happens when I visit the internet?

I keep buying stuff.

I did some of that today.

Angiance

Smash Lord
You actually BUY things off the internet? Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...on the internet everything is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sadly, most physical things aren't free on the internet. Yet.

Get back with me when I finally manage to snag a 3D printer and we'll revisit that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Saw that trailer the other day. I cringed for every "Gary" I heard at the convention in response to the trailer. :applejack:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
peopl're.

Bell- inventing new words since 2013

edit: bell, can i use your flower madness song on my brawl brstms? I figured id ask you instead of just taking your music lol

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
My you sure are polite for a pirate. In fact I'd say you're not a pirate at all!
Just a pokemon with a silly hat.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I say that his voice should be N's from pokemon

btw, everyone give me your 3ds fc. Pikas Unite!

And this boss on res evil revelations is bull****, this game is actually sort of hard the ****

IxxI

Smash Fence
Sup Fence! Everything's pretty good around here. Where're you making the rounds on the boards?

& as for ship positions, they are as follows *AHEM-HEM*:

Prime - First Mate (in case there's mutiny & y'all kill me)
Kyo - Cook
~auto - Master Gunner
PG - Surgeon
Slush - Navigator, and apparently Sergeant
Red - Head Musician & Rum Taster
Bobby - Cabin Boy, because wtf is a Space Captain when we're in the water :glare:

Haha, sorry for such a long reply. I don't know. I have just been so busy since I've entered school and I kind of lost the will to smash when lots of other influences are around me. I do, however, really really miss the community. There's something about talking to people whom you haven't met in real life, but are still able to understand and laugh at the things that I do. :D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thats what being a pika is all about obviously. You gotta be cool to rock the chu.

also Bell, call me FZ. This name was just because it was a cross between my 2 fav pokemon.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
For entirely indiscernible reasons I now want to call you Fizizzle.
It could be the sleep deprivation.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I mean that, anybody commenting here is absolutely, uber-de-duber cool
Haha, sweet. I thought i would feel left out since I haven't been active in nearly 4 years or so. However, I was very active during my time. The game has sure changed though. Haven't had the time to play :O

BTW: @Kaylo, is the pikachu xat chat still active? I really miss those days haha.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Oh shoot. Ya'll still do that? Haha, I have memories of watching The First Pokemon Movie and Kung-Fu Panda with everyone.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Well we were also doing it when I was still in high school. Can't be right. Anyways, what's been going on?

Angiance

Smash Lord
What's been goin' on? In here's been pirates, apparently; speaking of high school, I've gotta go in like, an hour-and I'm TIRED (insomnia). How're you though, man?

IxxI

Smash Fence
LOL, haha school doesn't start for me until next Thursday. I've been pretty good. I don't really know you since I haven't been active, but it's really cool to see some new people. I'm just going to college and experiencing it all in it's entirety. Hang in there brother.

EDIT: Is there a way to change my username? Some people have found me on the internet and it's quite scary.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Haha, what year are you and where are you looking to go to? Let me tell you man, it's an unbelievable experience.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Oh nice. Well you need to decide those things soon... Applications and stuff start tomorrow. And I'm currently attending Berkeley. :D

Top Bottom