• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm not allowed to drink for a while, doctor's orders. But cheesesteaks for everyone on me! :bee:

EDIT: @SB: Never call it a Philly cheesesteak. If it's not from Philly, it's not a cheesesteak, so the Philly part is redundant. =X

--

Also, the new Eevee:

Looks.... normal type, maybe? Idk, I think it's ugly. :urg: Got creeper eyes.

since

Smash Journeyman
I'm not allowed to drink for a while, doctor's orders. But cheesesteaks for everyone on me! :bee:

EDIT: @SB: Never call it a Philly cheesesteak. If it's not from Philly, it's not a cheesesteak, so the Philly part is redundant. =X

--

Also, the new Eevee:

Looks.... normal type, maybe? Idk, I think it's ugly. :urg: Got creeper eyes.
You're the only person who agrees with me thinking it's ugly.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Can mine be a cheesecake rather than a cheesesteak?

Also that new eevee evolution.............
It's kinda cute with the bows otherwise it's meh.

otherwise I was almost thinking bug since at first I thought the bows were butterflies, but I'd say it's more likely normal.

I kinda would like to see what an insectoid eevee evolution would look like.

edit: I'd say it looks more like Audino than Victini.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
This is truly the most fabulous Eevee of the bunch.
I loves it, everything reminds me of Vintage.
The bows, how it looks like it has a scarf, and especially the colors.
I cannot wait for this cutie pie to be a main part of my team.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You're the only person who agrees with me thinking it's ugly.
Yeahhh, it's kinda generic and weird looking to me. The creepy eyes, the random bows, plus I'm not a fan of pastels in general.

Not as hideous or lame as some pokes (the ice cream cones......), but not worthy of the elite Eeveelution club imo.

Can mine be a cheesecake rather than a cheesesteak?
No. But you can have both. :p

& yeah, I thought bug for a second too because of the eyes, but I think it'd be more obvious if it was bug. Like have antennae or something.

Time for a new eevee initiation.
*Pulls out paddle, blindfold and ball gag.*
I'm pretty sure I like where this is going. :applejack:
^ All of this. :evil:

Is it too late to change my Eevee from Leafeon to Ninfia?

Edit: So Kaylo doesn't like the new Eevee? It is okay, we shall convert her slowly.

You can change, but then we need a new Leafeon. Since Leaf clearly doesn't come around here anymore and all.

Btw, I am officially blind after seeing that picture. WTF TOFER YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE **** LIKE THAT. :mad: :mad: :mad:

EDIT: But if we're doing lesby pairings, you may make it up to me with some PB/Marceline.

Were any new types ever being confirmed?
Not yet, but people are anticipating it. If there's a new Light type, it's prob Light instead of Normal.

Moon's Tear

Smash Rookie
an additonal type would be interesting to see finally.
I really love the new eeveelutions design, even if it is rather generic. Also, glaceon pairing with it is adorable lol

Top Bottom