• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
stereotyping*
To a point, and hopefully to no offense. But even beyond that, there's more.

Turn the sound off. Watch at approximately 0:40 and 1:01. Now turn the sound back on. Watch it again.

The character is pissed, but the man behind the mic clearly does not give a single solitary ****.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Not to be rasict at all here but i got a job where i supervise children after school (in Camden) and help with their homework and do activities with them... Their only choice of drink during snack time is grape juice :|

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But you aren't black, so it isn't racist. If you were black, you would be a watermelon loving fried chicken eating grape juice drinking ****** who can't drive or swim.

But you aren't, so :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
But you aren't black, so it isn't racist. If you were black, you would be a watermelon loving fried chicken eating grape juice drinking ****** who can't drive or swim.

But you aren't, so :D
daaaang esam going in

i think debates about race are healthy for society tbh, so that we can move on from such issues faster as a whole. sweeping such issues under the rug just lets them continue on unabated

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I make it a point to say more black jokes in February because it reminds people that it's black history month. If I didn't say jokes, I wouldn't have any reason to think of them and all their history.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You guys are all stupid. It's grape DRANK, not grape juice.
Beat me to it, although I was gonna say "drink". Drank is just ignorant. :glare:

watermelon loving

fried chicken eating

grape juice drinking
Goddamnit.

who can't drive
><!!!

Saved! :bee:

If I didn't say jokes, I wouldn't have any reason to think of them and all their history.
Rei, that was a pretty terrible thing to say. :(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's a good reminder is all I'm saying. Didn't mean for it to come off that way :(

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Because it's her history month and everyone's making jokes. Meanwhile, no one makes any jokes during white history month.

Nordal

Smash Lord
UC Davis didn't last year as far as the entire campus was concerned, but the black floor in one of the dorms did host weekly tours on their floor for people.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i remember they had something like that at the community college and i happened to be at a little presentation thingy. they had a quiz at the end and i won a gift card for knowing stuff LOL

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Nordal

Smash Lord
Your great great great etc. grandparents struggled.
The most you've probably struggled is going to get your mail twenty feet outside in twenty degree weather.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's why I said my people!

Also, I have a mail slot. Never gotta go outside for it. :colorful:

PZ

Smash Lord
@rei

I don't get the joke sir...:glare:

@red Meh just below bookbag size of skittles. Nothing amazing just the kind you normally share with a group of people...you can't have any!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't know any of you but since Pikachu is my secondary I'll pretend I'm part of the Pikammunity

You guys should come to IMPULSE because up here in Canada we have bagged milk.

Top Bottom