• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
They don't check ****.

It's just a slightly classier version of the Chinatown bus lol.
are you sure klo? i wish to bring captain morgan's but i don't want to be kicked offa my bus llolll

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wrap it in clothes in your suitcase if you're that worried, but it's not illegal to carry closed bottles of alcohol on the bus anyways.

Unless you're under 21, but I guarantee they're not gonna check all that. They've never looked in any of my bags before.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I refuse to agree!

Edit: That video was lol. Lucas and Ness mains can do this if they found out and make it happen in a doubles match, lol.

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
hah ive been good my home skillet bacon butter gudda burger biscuit. and ur pika is legit to watch so thas all that matters. remember back when u were streaming CT and u were fightin all those falcos?

edit: this still needs to hold its soul dew but shes basically done

lol you remembered that! home skillet bacon butter gudda burger biscuit, with pancakes though! haha. and yeah that chrono trigger was too fun, i got stuck toward the end though. I haven't played it for awhile. And if that was a picture, I couldn't see it <_>; you got a nice pikachu too ^^

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol you remembered that! home skillet bacon butter gudda burger biscuit, with pancakes though! haha. and yeah that chrono trigger was too fun, i got stuck toward the end though. I haven't played it for awhile. And if that was a picture, I couldn't see it <_>; you got a nice pikachu too ^^
thanks haha, ive been working my pika overtime lately to make up for using marth as my main for a while. and yea man i remembered it haha, didnt remember the pancakes tho darn

also its my latias plushie,

also urbz, pika be that sprite, and sonic be that water

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I hear that all weekend at the anime convention where I run the Smash event. I hear/read it all teh time in the community too.

EDIT: I guess casuals and tourney**** can agree on something after all, lolz.

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
thanks haha, ive been working my pika overtime lately to make up for using marth as my main for a while. and yea man i remembered it haha, didnt remember the pancakes tho darn

also its my latias plushie,

also urbz, pika be that sprite, and sonic be that water
oh it's a cool plushie. Pika be that sprite son! and nah the with pancakes is added at complete random, sometimes i put waffles with it too. and yeah i remember when you were maining marth though!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im going to if i go to more tourneys haha.

also, while snake does wreck lights look at the bad mu's pz. Olimar, rob, diddy, game and watch. besides diddy marth has +1 on all of those. Lucario is also hard for pika, marth has a good advantage on him as well. diddy is covered by snake tho, its even iirc. althought we cld argue that IC's are great too since they cover all of those as well, marth just covers all the weird and crappy mus.

also its done

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
You inb4'd me saying ICs cover that. lol
lol well its true. i think ics cover everything, i just think marth covers luario and game and watch better than ic's, though ics have coerage in places where marth dosent. I think marth and ics are pikas 2 best alts, albeit mk covers everything cuz hes mk lol

nice rob gyroing off the bottom of bf, and lol volt. america did it last year we can do it again. vinnie was playing really weird that game, and if he cant take out nietono then larry, a good marth, or a better ics can. esam is gonna be screwed if he plays his oli tho, hopefully we get lain to play him or something

though if m2k plays him the crowd will cheer for japan again lol

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
lol well its true. i think ics cover everything, i just think marth covers luario and game and watch better than ic's, though ics have coerage in places where marth dosent. I think marth and ics are pikas 2 best alts, albeit mk covers everything cuz hes mk lol

nice rob gyroing off the bottom of bf, and lol volt. america did it last year we can do it again. vinnie was playing really weird that game, and if he cant take out nietono then larry, a good marth, or a better ics can. esam is gonna be screwed if he plays his oli tho, hopefully we get lain to play him or something

though if m2k plays him the crowd will cheer for japan again lol
You're all screwed if they're in your pool. Nietono has an aura that makes people freaked out when he plays. Larry has a chance, but not with the amount of Calvary we brought this time. Sorry America, you guys will have to work extremely hard to beat us. Sorry guys, I have to alliance with Japan for this. WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE CHEERING.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
You're all screwed if they're in your pool. Nietono has an aura that makes people freaked out when he plays. Larry has a chance, but not with the amount of Calvary we brought this time. Sorry America, you guys will have to work extremely hard to beat us. Sorry guys, I have to alliance with Japan for this. WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE CHEERING.
lol pick ur sides wisely volt, if ur gonna cheer japan go talk to them about it, since americas got this since we have larry, haze, esam, m2k, and dont forget some bomb diddys like GNES and adhd. u guys have some olis comin and some ics thatll prob do well, but with the amount of good marths comin from europe plus americas good ones, no way japan is gonna pull thru this time

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
I made my choice. To stick with Japan. Countryism I guess. lol

I thought EU was by itself, like America or Japan. Oh whatever. This'll be good. I haven't felt this excited since the last APEX. We all know it's going to be the battle of the decade. Maybe next year, it'll be even greater when I go.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea europe has mostly marths, im realllllllllly interested to see how mr r and leon do since they are two of my favorite players.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Nietono just downloaded Mr. R s badly... after losing game 1 to him.. And he started that game with 2 stocks and STILL brought it back...

Roller

Smash Legend
FZ, ICs are horrible for GW as well... Like, a lot of GW players tell me it is their worst mu. And lucario is fine for ICs, it's like +1 if you are consistent with the cg. What Marth DOES cover which ICs don't however, is Peach. **** THAT *****.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nietono just downloaded Mr. R s badly... after losing game 1 to him.. And he started that game with 2 stocks and STILL brought it back...
The Japanese Orimarususususususu tend to lose the first game and **** the following matches.

Top Bottom