• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
@Scatz: http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

As an ISTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

ISTJs are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living. They have a strongly-felt internal sense of duty, which lends them a serious air and the motivation to follow through on tasks. Organized and methodical in their approach, they can generally succeed at any task which they undertake.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
56/12/12/56

moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

I took that test right on the spot, and I'm glad it was Zecora I got.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ENFJ (11/25/12/22)

You are:
slightly expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

**** yeah Rarity. =D

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well I just read my description and holy hell does it describe me perfectly. Especially the part about me being stubborn and ignoring other opinions, I do that all the time.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Analyze this sentence:

Captain Crunch travel 14.09 kilometers in the Pacific Ocean on a unicycle in order to watch Adventure Time with his parents, Tony the Tiger and Bowser.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Leaf likes cereal and thinks adventure time devs should do a commercial for fruit loops using bowser's fruits of doom as the base of it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hmm, I feel as though I could be an INTP, just going off of what Twilight Sparkle had in the description. Meh, I'm probably somewhere in the middle of those two, leaning more toward INTJ, I think.

I knew there was a reason why Celestia was my favorite.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Haven't checked this thread since who knows how long and I see . . . Ponies all over the effin place. Made me *squee*.

Top Bottom