• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pewaukee Smash Blast Results

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Melee Singles

1. Landry :jigglypuffmelee: ($30)
2. [Ganon$layer] 3KanSam :marthmelee: :drmario:
3. XFactor Level 3 :peachmelee:

Brawl Singles

1. Akiro :sheikbrawl: ($25)
2. Magic Josh :dededebrawl: :gwbrawl: ($12)
3. [Ganon$layer] 3KanSam :sheikbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: ($3)
4. Textman :gwbrawl:
5. El Señor Missile Man (Barry Gibb's cat) :snakebrawl:
5. Buuda :squirtlebrawl:
7. Dietz :luigibrawl:

-Left early-

XFactor Level 3 :lucariobrawl:
Spongejordan :ganonbrawl:
Linkslapsyomama :pikachubrawl:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Landry - jiggs/melee is dumb ggs tho
Akiro - ggs, go brag to hunger
Magic Josh - good seeing you again, u aint rusty u troll
[Ganon$layer] 3KanSam - got to see some people oh well
Textman - nice g&w
El Señor Missile Man (Barry Gibb's cat) - ur bad
Buuda - :gwbrawl:
Dietz - like riding a bike, you never forget how to slapchop
XFactor Level 3 - shouldve stayed for bracket tho
Spongejordan - nice seeing you and :ganonbrawl:
Linkslapsyomama - QUIT SUBWAY, THAT OWNER IS A JERK :( ty for putting this together tho

Landry

Smash Ace
GGs everyone.

Thanks for hosting Linkslapsyomama. I had a great time. Sorry to hear there was some drama after I left :(

How did the best in WI Sheik ditto go?

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
its all good i know a guy who owns a hotel so ill try to host there next time or i can host ay rocksy and yes the owner is pure evil

:phone:

Akiro

Smash Cadet
NNID
Akiro_TPH
Magic Josh - ggs in grand finals.
Kennispam - Kenni>Akiro. Seriously though if you ever want to hang and play smash let me know. I'm only an hour away. It's nothing to me, haha.
Textman - Nice seeing you. you have yourself a nice GnW there. Keep at it. Too bad there wasn't time for dubs.
El Señor Missile Man (Barry Gibb's cat) - Nice Snake and ROB. GGS.
Buuda - Definitely nice getting to know you sir. Also fun Pokemon Trainer. I enjoyed all our matches we had. Sorry about the whole Gnw thing, haha. Hope to see more of you.
Dietz - Hunger was right.
Red Ryu - You looked tired as hell while you were there. Didn't get a chance to talk with you or play but maybe next time.
Linkslapsyomama - Thanks a ton for hosting this. Hope you can come up with more of these. It was a lot of fun.
Akiro - No Akiro vs Kennispam in GF? WTF.

I'm uploading the Grand Finals set with Magic Josh and also some friendlies with Buuda. I had the intent to upload the set between Kennispam and I but it wasn't on my wii. Ah well. Videos should be up today eventually.

If anyone textman should do double Gnw with.. Its me lol hope I can go to the next one. Also a side note WI is more active than IL when it comes to brawl, which is blazpemy while I type this on my phone

:phone:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
My rust: it is everywhere! I couldn't even beat Nathan's brother in bracket (cries profusely in corner at Snake tilts and his ineptitude to deal with them).

At least I beat Buuda when he still had Robitussen johns lol...

Also surprise finish challenger MagicJosh took 2nd after blatantly not paying his entry fee by replacing some dude who left XD. I tried to mug him for his 'amazing' payout driving him home, but he just bribed me with pizza instead...

Dietz - like riding a bike, you never forget how to slapchop
Truefax! Though you do forget how to do basically everything else worth doing in Brawl, especially not suck lol. Thankfully I did remember how to have fun though, and that's what's always counted for me in coming to these events.

G

genkaku

only 3 for melee? Were they good matches, at least?

I will come to everything during the school year for melee.
But I don't know how to play brawl... someone will have to teach me.

regular greater milwaukee area tournaments? Yes please.

Top Bottom