• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petopia Results April 27th 2013

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Petopia Brawl Results Thread!

Note : I do not currently have the bracket. The Singles Results came from Vinnie and I remember top 5 from doubles bracket.

Doubles:
1. Axis :snake: + Nairo :metaknight:
2. Salem :zerosuitsamus: + CT Vex :gw:
3. LOF Nakat :metaknight: + Keitaro :diddy:
4. Will :dk2: + Gunblade :metaknight:
5. Bloodcross :metaknight: + Xzax :falcomelee:
5. Doom :warioc: + Shadow :metaknight:
(thats all I have atm)

Singles:
1. Axis :snake: :metaknight:
2. Nairo :metaknight:
3. Salem :zerosuitsamus:
4. LoF NAKAT :popo:
5. Pretty Flacko (Xzax) :falcomelee:
5. Bloodcross :metaknight: :falcomelee:
7. Shadow :metaknight:
7. Dekillsage :snake:
9. Will :dk2:
9. CT Vex Kasrani :dedede: :metaknight:
9. Snakeee :zerosuitsamus:
9. Keitaro :falcomelee: :marthmelee: :metaknight:
13. Doom :metaknight:
13. MikeKirby :kirby2:
13. theDul0R :lucario:
13. Nives :lucario:
17. Thunderstorm :luigi:
17. Raptor :yoshi2:
17. Mech Warrior :dk2:
17. Dark.pch :peach:
17. Alex Strife :marthmelee:
25. Stinky

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yup at least the other Apex champions showed their consistency by getting first at every other tournament after apex amirite?
I think what Xyro is saying is that...

Before Apex, he didnt win any tournament, and after apex, he hasn't won one if I'm not wrong. I'm sure all the other players like Nairo M2K etc have won some tournaments.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
I think what Xyro is saying is that...

Before Apex, he didnt win any tournament, and after apex, he hasn't won one if I'm not wrong. I'm sure all the other players like Nairo M2K etc have won some tournaments.
I suppose. Considering he's only lost to people like M2k, Nairo and Zero after Apex (taking his share of games in the process) I wouldn't call his accomplishment a fluke. Getting top 3 behind those guys with Zss is pretty good :denzel:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
ally is the only apex champion to win apex without apparent ''big bracket luck''

its still gonna be months before they win the total money salem got

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
That's not gonna happen^ Me and MikeKirby are probably gonna end up playing again for the 20th time in the past 5 months and I will get bodied.
I called me losing to Mikekirby again :awesome: That's like 20 tournaments in a row now. No matter what happens we always meet in bracket in losers. Welp.

<Free

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
replying to me with a gay ass GIF doesn't prove you're point. APEX wasn't a fluke. Salem hasn't got not top 4 in the BEST region in the world since APEX. And he beats top players every tournament. Get the **** over yourself and stop being bad at everything you do because its starting to get old. Usually I ignore you and the dumb **** you say but Salem is my friend and APEX was no fluke, he earned it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
replying to me with a gay *** GIF doesn't prove you're point. APEX wasn't a fluke. Salem hasn't got not top 4 in the BEST region in the world since APEX. And he beats top players every tournament. Get the **** over yourself and stop being bad at everything you do because its starting to get old. Usually I ignore you and the dumb **** you say but Salem is my friend and APEX was no fluke, he earned it.
Im not bad at everything i do, i can mean a mean bowl of cereal and a KILLER peanut butter sandwhich. I dont care if Salem is your friend or not and i dont care if you think he earned ABC and XYZ tournament. I am voicing my opinion just like you are voicing your opinion. I know Salem isnt a bad player (it would be insane to think otherwise) but i dont think Apex proved anything other than the japanese players had SARS or something that day and thus didnt beat ZS. This isnt a big deal, little buddy.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
at the sars comment, lolrly. about only beating them... so about this dojo guy...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
at the sars comment, lolrly. about only beating them... so about this dojo guy...
Dojo got trashed because his burrito was poisoned earlier that day.
M2k lost because he had a horrific case of Montezuma's revenge.

Anything else?

Vinnie

Smash Master
>Xyro saying the Japanese players didn't know how to beat ZSS
>Xyro trying to discredit players that are 14 caliburs above him
>Xyro trying to discredit Salem at all, meanwhile he likely can't deal more than 60 damage on him
>People replying to Xyro

Tesh

Smash Hero
its common knowledge that Salem sandbags until the big payday shows up

Tesh

Smash Hero
lol big payday in smash
iono man, 4000 dollars is a pretty good amount of money considering the tournament happened in his region so it probably cost him under 100 dollars to attend and he hasn't travelled at all for practice so unlike every single other person who got top 32, he spend barely anything getting that good. So he still obviously has a way bigger net gain than someone who travels all over to get 200 dollars every week.

Top Bottom