• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petition to allow yoshi to tether grab with his tongue

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
After 4 games yoshi still can’t tether grab with his tongue. Like this to raise awareness to Nintendo to add this in game. #licklicky

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
3. How exactly would that work?
4. There are other characters that should be able to tether grab more than yoshi, like luigi's vacuum.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LMFAOOOO you hell boy

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Imagine using your own tongue to grab a ledge without thinking how much pain you’d feel.

Gotmilk0112

Smash Apprentice
Imagine using your own tongue to grab a ledge without thinking how much pain you’d feel.
yes, because smash is a realistic fighting game that always considers realism when it comes to anatomy

now hold on while I go play a human plumber punching the **** out of a metal robot over and over and suffering no harm from it

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
yes, because smash is a realistic fighting game that always considers realism when it comes to anatomy

now hold on while I go play a human plumber punching the **** out of a metal robot over and over and suffering no harm from it
Bad comparison but ok.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yeah, as a Yoshi fan I'd love to see that!!! However, in this game his recovery got a serious buff that it's not really necessary. He should get the tether one of these days, but for now it's okay...

Plus, that hashtag is... *sigh*

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
>People questioning the logistics of Yoshi tethering with his tongue.

It's not like this ability would be something completely made up for Yoshi as he is able to canonically use his tongue as a tether/rope grab in Mario Odyssey as well as Mario Galaxy 2...

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Yeah, as a Yoshi fan I'd love to see that!!! However, in this game his recovery got a serious buff that it's not really necessary. He should get the tether one of these days, but for now it's okay...

Plus, that hashtag is... *sigh*
Just a couple of letters off from a Pokémon? (One who gets a lot of hate from Pokétubers such as MandJTV and HybridHero, I should add...)

Last edited:

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
Yoshi was also able to use his tongue to grapple onto certain things in Yoshi's Story. I've been asking for this in Smash for a long time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom