• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pete's vids.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I was gonna leave a YT comment but I couldn't be bothered to sign in

Hella nice job on the falcon combo, I'm really impressed. Is that the first time bair->pawnch has been done non-tas? I think Tambor's was TAS'd...

The Star King

Smash Hero
Mine was the first AFAIK, I did it because somebody asked about it in the Ask a Question thread I think

clubbadubba

Smash Master
NICE NICE keep 'em coming! based on the time left in the vid, I thought you were gonna end it after putting samuses name on screen lol

The Star King

Smash Hero
dair grab

dair fsmash

dair up-b (for 0%)

dair charge shot

dair fair fsmash

dair uair bair

dair bomb charge shot

you see where I'm going with this

fsmash x 5 in the tent

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I can do that to the left, but teleporting to the right is harder for me.

And that's not some Battlecow joke either. Teleport upsmash to the right is harder for me.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I remember seeing Isai's Fox do that to Boomfan's Luigi, I never saw that before that

I teleport upsmash with a 3/4 circle motion. Do other people do that?

SSBPete

Smash Lord
im pretty sure it works on all characters except maybe jiggs. i managed to land it on captain falcon and a few others but i havnt tried it against everyone.

luigi is the easiest and one of the few it works at 0%.

@sk i use the circle motion for every teleport. im really bad at the other method.

@solo just keep practicing. i used to have lots of difficulty teleporting one way and not the other, but i practiced this trick in training mode for a few hours and it made a massive difference.

:phone:

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I can't teleport using the rotating method. Just a waste of motion to me.

I simply do this -> , <-, C. Works all the time for me.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I remember seeing Isai's Fox do that to Boomfan's Luigi, I never saw that before that

I teleport upsmash with a 3/4 circle motion. Do other people do that?
can you even tele usmash with another method? i've tried and it never seems to work for me. and i use the back+c method for all non-usmash teleports

The Star King

Smash Hero
i mean i can't do it via "teleport with C -> usmash"
I tried it and it worked, but it seems pointless because you press C the same time you go up for the usmash, so it's just an unnecessary input (like pressing C for any usmash)

And in my question of "do other people do that" I was asking about 270 degree rotation vs forward -> back -> usmash

Top Bottom