• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personally

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
haha I thought this was going to be a meaningful thread and i was going to come in here and say "I prefer the air". thread = epic.

Ceruvik

Smash Cadet
Yeah make it an arwing where you aim **** like snake or maybe like c. falcon's blue falcon thing. that would be cooler than a LANDmaster...

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Just thinking there are 3 nigh-identical FS, and one of them is Falco's makes me sadface. More sadface when you take in consideration the fact that they tried so hard to make Falco an unique character, with his own flavor, distinguishing from Fox and freeing him from the Clone tag, just so they ruin all their effort by shamelessly and lazily coping Fox's FS and tweaking it so they can say they're different.

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
Well the fact that that the Finals Smashes are similar was just done to make sure the other spacies don't have anything against Falco- they had to make him number one :D
However, if Falco truly prefers the air... then in the time lapse between brawl and the next smash bros game i highly suggest that he learns how to fly and glide :D

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Well the fact that that the Finals Smashes are similar was just done to make sure the other spacies don't have anything against Falco- they had to make him number one :D
However, if Falco truly prefers the air... then in the time lapse between brawl and the next smash bros game i highly suggest that he learns how to fly and glide :D
But they do have something against Falco. They're almost completely different movesets, some are slightly the same, but this happens between all the SSBB characters, some have the same animation, or effect. Like Kirby's USmash, is a Bicycle Kick (ó Chilena) just like Falco (and if I recall correctly Fox). I'm just saying that making all spaceys FS the same just because of their similar nature, is bushnoodles. Same goes for the Links (sightly different case if you take in consideration that they're just different versions of the same character). [MyRevenge I'm not saying you're wrong, I just saw an opportunity to discuss this point, and I agree Falco should learn to glide :)]

f1r3 3mbl3m

Smash Cadet
Yes, Falco should really have had a different fs. Maybe not the Arwing, but i've seen some pictures of him with a really big gun...

Top Bottom