• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personal Projects of Smashboards Showcase.

D

Deleted member

I just created an abomination and all of you have to suffer with me:

20200411_044607.jpg

20200411_040523.jpg

RobotnikMovie.png

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Here's some new drawings!

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Here's some new drawings!

Those all look really good. great talent you got their.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So more of an update as to what I've been doing.

So after about three weeks of not really doing anything much of my story, I've decided more or less go back to the drawing board for the 10th time for a few reasons, one being pretty bizarre.

Keeping to a theme of companionship and a journey, I've decided to make this a lot simpler of a story, even though this means taking out a character who has been a part of it since the inception of the idea.

Hopefully I'll post something of it at some point soon, writer's block and demotivation thanks to the lockdown has been a factor on why I haven't worked at all.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Recently iv'e return to one of my oldest ideas from Google Docs being a Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Deluxe Edition. This is to add new content, fix stuff such as World of Light & a few characters(Young Link), and more.
i have the games ideas in their own seperate documents including The Roster of Characters and Stages, Spirits, Music, Where They Play, Items and Assists, and Mii Costumes, i'll probably work on the World of Light expansion next to include the new spirits i plan to add.

Roster
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dli_vBboae0fGFpVOYx0mS35PK_dt_0sb1Ix_KusMcs/edit

Songs and There Placement
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uBLEuy4ZYotHI-InVVn1LFiL1fEeGDZMtqtHYDFdPpM/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19iCpv__69aacKIMSjLmu4iUIFQJ42j1GGw1HftHXOMk/edit

Items, Assist Trophy, and Pokemon
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11rqBxcv3uwpDkTZ894Mb92g1gIC4W5__Yoy6el8zgSs/edit

Mii Costumes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qIa9M9Ec6Z2YaMpb2VA3tZvKtqrLhJFRrdIhQCP-XT4/edit

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13540266/1/Whole-Hearted-Half-Souls

Nueve is up and running

Edit: So apparently, fanfiction.net doesn't like screenplay/script format and I got a message from mods saying that I have to use regular format for future chapters.

AO3 allows script format though, so at least there's an avenue to stick with the original format of the story, but with fanfiction we'll have to change up the format entirely for the rest of the story, which means more edits. This is getting stressful.

EDIT TWO: Ao3 version is now up and running. It'd be better if you go there instead of ff.net to be honest: https://archiveofourown.org/works/23737534/chapters/57005722

EDIT THREE:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/23737534/chapters/57005722

Fanfic edited, now with the pdf documents of chapters posted at the end of each chapter. Those pdf files will give the fullest experience.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Made my character Vas in Picrew earlier.
23C5EB4F-4C8F-4693-99D4-7D9194BC70D1.jpeg

92707C00-EC98-4DC0-910A-0261B4F43129.png

Been trying to work on fleshing out my characters a bit more so here’s a short summary of Vas’s story. Feel free to ask any questions.
Vas is a Celestial, a spirit who embodies light magic. They are the first Celestial to have been born since the beginning. Their creator/father Aligh was partners with Ursula Caster, my main character Lena’s grandmother before he passed away, moments before they awoke. Two of Ursula’s teammates own a massive library containing information of both the human realm and magic realm Vas is from. There Vas spent most of their time learning about both worlds using a blank book as a gate to the library. A 10 year old Lena came across the book one day and there Vas communicated with her from the book helping her develop her magic for a few years before appearing before Lena and officially forming a pact and becoming partners.

In terms of personality, Vas is very free spirited and is more laid back. They’re casual with Lena and her team and family but knows when to act serious and professional since they’re a representative of the Celestials. They take her training with Lena seriously though is still very patient with her. They aren’t afraid to crack a joke though they mainly let Lena dish out any quips. They’re also a massive information sponge due to all the time spent in the earlier library and most of the knowledge of both worlds comes from there and Lena. Lena often relies on Vas for emotional support or when she’s having meltdowns and Vas’s biggest fear is having everyone see them having weakness or being wounded, especially Lena.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Made my character Vas in Picrew earlier.
View attachment 271153
View attachment 271152

Been trying to work on fleshing out my characters a bit more so here’s a short summary of Vas’s story. Feel free to ask any questions.
Vas is a Celestial, a spirit who embodies light magic. They are the first Celestial to have been born since the beginning. Their creator/father Aligh was partners with Ursula Caster, my main character Lena’s grandmother before he passed away, moments before they awoke. Two of Ursula’s teammates own a massive library containing information of both the human realm and magic realm Vas is from. There Vas spent most of their time learning about both worlds using a blank book as a gate to the library. A 10 year old Lena came across the book one day and there Vas communicated with her from the book helping her develop her magic for a few years before appearing before Lena and officially forming a pact and becoming partners.
Thank You my friend for giving this place vigor again.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I'm back with another drawing, this time with:

Dutch Raikuna

I'm back with another drawing, this time with:

I've said it on the Discord. Very nice.

I'm OK with the thread being quiet for a while, what with a broken laptop but when I get a new one, expect some good writing.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
More drawings!

D

Deleted member

Been taking some pictures of the places I've visited around the island recently.

This is one of those.
20200602_131127.jpg

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I recently discovered I love working with sharpies so here’s a bunch of Steven Universe sketches I did with them lol
07575685-C02C-4470-B399-A8188D96C082.jpeg

62946F26-CCA6-4CFF-A2B1-59977550E255.jpeg

5C293318-5638-42EE-A4F1-6658E6AE5A63.jpeg

2F6EED8E-14E9-4BF9-8802-F12FBF526252.jpeg

E7C5D976-6DC1-4332-9F3B-F21DB2F3E161.jpeg

746ADE87-C2EF-44DC-85D8-F8069640C976.jpeg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
A new story is up that I made.

But it's much different from the previous ones I've written. This one touches upon mental health, and gets down to the deepest, darkest parts of depression and the various symptoms related to depression. This story will hopefully encourage others to have hope and know that they're loved, especially if they struggle with mental health issues.

Oh gosh, I hope I wrote it properly and wrote about mental health appropriately >< I'm not a licensed therapist and I'm scared.

This is the story: https://archiveofourown.org/works/25898458

D

Deleted member

Man it feels weird to be back in this thread and see all the old garbage you made and thought was a good idea to post. Although.. speaking of...
sketch1599173895409.jpg

How ironic that the pet project of mine that got me into drawing just so happens to be the first major project I actually try to attempt. I dunno how far I'm gonna get with this but I already have at least some of the story figured out(most of it being recycled from the first time I tried this) and while this crude rough draft ain't super pretty it's better than what I originally made, that's for sure.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've had a plan in mind for an Avengers RPG for a while now, and I've finally started making sprites for it.

Here's a larger version, in case the sprites are too small.

The sprites are based on the Shining Force games, and the simplistic colour palette is intentional - the game's based on the Silver Age era of comics. (specifically, the early-to-mid sixties) Does anyone have suggestions on how I can make these better?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I was... not aware this was a thread. Seems like a great place to shamelessly self-promote!

I did the first episode of a Youtube series I've had in the pipeling for over a year now about music that I think should have been or should eventually be included in Ultimate. Would love to hear some feedback (preferrably on Youtube in my comments section, but here is appreciated too!)

The second episode's in the works as we speak, so hopefully I can entice you to check it out when I post it. Have a look!

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
don't have time to post them atm, but later today I'll probably post a couple of pictures of my antique radios. Most I've repaired, including one I just finished last night. One however I got it fully restored when I bought it(seller I don't think even knew it) and got it cheap. Best part is its a pre US entering WW 2 set, which is something I'd wanted for the longest time.

Top Bottom