• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Persona 5 Strikers coming February 23rd for Switch/PS4/Steam

Persona_5_Strikers.jpg

In a recent leak, Persona 5 Strikers, the Persona 5 Warriors spin-off was revealed for a worldwide release for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Steam. [Thanks Wario64!] While the trailer was pulled, ATLUS West has posted an announcement on Twitter for December 8th, 2020, where presumably, the official announcement for Persona 5 Strikers will show up.

Persona 5 Strikers, titled Persona 5 Scramble in Japan, is already available in Japan on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, will launch worldwide on February 23rd, 2021 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Steam.

Author's Note: Are you excited for this bizarre spin-off? Of all the franchises that have joined Dynasty Warriors crossover fame - Attack on Titan, Dragon Quest Heroes, Hyrule Warriors, One Piece, Berserk, Fire Emblem, and more, I never thought that Persona would be the next in line. Even with all the crossover jokes. Let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Editing and Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Graphics: @Zerp
Social Media: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I was listening to my favorite P5 tunes when this came up in the playlist, i half-watched because i thought this was old news before slowly realising that the voices where in english.

Then i gasped.

Top Bottom