• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Out in NA, It's Time You Burn That Dread

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
OMCs auto-run when you hold 6? That's cool.

Akihiko is really fun, everything is a rekka.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
TMI.

Rutger, when you get a chance (read: when you're not in the dojo), can you add me to the online list? I'd like to play with you guys at some point. My PSN is Gaudeo, and I'll be playing mostly Teddie, with a side of Chie.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
TMI.

Rutger, when you get a chance (read: when you're not in the dojo), can you add me to the online list? I'd like to play with you guys at some point. My PSN is Gaudeo, and I'll be playing mostly Teddie, with a side of Chie.
That's right, with the game out now I should add IDs/Tags to the first post.

The layout will be exactly the same as the BlazBlue thread.

Username
PSN/XBL

So anyone who wants their info on the first post just tell me what all you want from the above and I'll get to it when I can. The game is still new so it's understandable if you change characters so if you want it updated just tell me.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll set up a lobby in a little over a half hour. It won't be a super long one in case people don't want to play too long.

I guess I'll post my PSN. And anyone can add me if they want in.

Minato
Izanagi_XIII
Corona, CA
Yu, Naoto, Elizabeth

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I feel bad having such good oki on top of the netplay. XD

But yeah, lobby is up. I'm pretty sure I added everyone I saw on PSN. Just message me if I didn't.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
There's going to be a storm here soon anyways, so I'm done for now. I hope me leaving got you out of that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good games, everyone. Minato with that high/low pressure :V

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, everyone. Lobby's done, but someone else can host if they want.
I guess someone could try hosting the next time there's a lobby just to see if the connection's better.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Haha, thanks for the compliments. I didn't want to do too long of a lobby session today since there are some stuff I want to test out in training mode (like dealing with Teddie on wakeup).

I'll be going to WNF later tonight with my Dustloop tag, Rhapsody. Hope I do well.

Sion

Island of Horizon
gl minato i know you'll knockover faces

time to hit thelab

also friggin naoto is hard to play on netplsy

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Good luck Minato.

I'm really enjoying Labrys. I'm surprised how much I like her playstyle.

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I've been messing around with her too, and I might play her instead of Chie now.

Too many cool characters, can't decide. ;-;

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thanks, I'll do my best.

As a side note to anyone, if any Narukami has their DP blocked, just go to the other side and punish since he can't auto correct his super cancel. Whiffed DPs can't super cancel, so anything's fine there. Just be careful on spacing your punish since it's possible you'll get dragged into Ziodyne, even if you're on the other side. If he cancels the first hit of his blocked DP into Cross Slash, you have to IB the Cross Slash to punish. Super freeze buffer makes it easier than it sounds. Same goes for Chie's God Hand.

If anyone has any Narukami questions or just system mechanics questions in general, I'd be happy to help.

Top Bottom