• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peri-The Bain of Servants Everywhere

Spooch

Smash Rookie
"I'm Peri! P for pulverize, E for eviscerate, R for ruin, and I for impale! Kee hee!"

Peri - The Playful Slayer

Debut: Fire Emblem Fates (Nintendo 3DS; June 25th, 2015)

Overview

Peri is a cavalier from Fire Emblem Fates, most notably starring within the Conquest version of these games. Peri is the daughter of a wealthy Nohrian family, traumatizing her, and eventually turning her into a bloodshed-loving killer. This brutal fighting style of hers catches the eye of Xander, the eldest prince of Nohr, who immediately invites Peri to become his retainer as a result, inducting her both into Nohr's army, and into our hearts.

Being one of the few cavaliers within Fire Emblem Fates, Peri is able to create a niche for herself by being a quick killer, with her high Attack, Speed, and Movement stats, as well as being able to take a hit with her decently high Resistance. Her brutal nature and speedy movement abilities, as well as her ability to do all of this on horseback, could very easily translate into a unique Smash fighter, unlike anything seen before.

Counter Arguments

"Why Peri over any other Fire Emblem character, or any other cavalier?"

Peri has a very memorable design and personality that would make her stand out from any other cavalier, and especially any other current Fire Emblem rep.

"We already have enough Fire Emblem characters! We don't need anymore!"

Peri, being a cavalier, would have a very different playstyle from any of the other Fire Emblem characters. She could represent the many different classes and wild personalities of the Fire Emblem franchise that are not currently properly represented in Smash

Moveset Ideas
While I do not have a set moveset decided for her yet, her lance could make for a very interesting playstyle of longer ranged melee attacks, compared to the more short range melee of sword users.​

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We're going to need a lot more information. What game is she from? What are her abilities? How would she move around and play? What are her alt colors? Etc.

As of now, it's too bareboned to be allowed as a proper thread. I won't be locking it right now, but if you're unable to come up with a better opening post, it'll be locked instead of kept opening. Take your time, and if you're unable to really make a better op, please tag or quote me. :)

Spooch

Smash Rookie
We're going to need a lot more information. What game is she from? What are her abilities? How would she move around and play? What are her alt colors? Etc.

As of now, it's too bareboned to be allowed as a proper thread. I won't be locking it right now, but if you're unable to come up with a better opening post, it'll be locked instead of kept opening. Take your time, and if you're unable to really make a better op, please tag or quote me. :)
Oh damn, I'll have to come up with some stuff then.

Top Bottom